News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

THIS is an OUTRAGE!!!!!

Started by The Wizard Joseph, March 17, 2015, 03:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

OH so you think it's LIKE THAT huh!? Well I barely got time to tell you this shit, but YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!!

I've NEVER heard some foolass SHIT like that pour out someone's musty ass cake-eater before!  So you're just going to put some shit like THAT up on the INTERNET and not expect to be PUT CORRECT?? EVERYBODY with ahalfa workin' brain knows how ALL that shit ain't real fool, and now you're gonna bring it ALL up in here huh? YOU RETARDED, FINGERLICKING SHIT-KNUCKLE!!

FIRSTLY let me clear some a that bullshit that you just said up for you.

Your english ain't even any good. I CAN FIX THAT!!!
I'll cross your eyes and dot your teeths out for ya!
How about THAT?!?

WHAT? You think you can SCIENCE! HA!! Here's a pack of Occam's razors. Go FUCK YOURSELF as simply as possible with 'em!
GO STAND OVER A FLOOR DRAIN FIRST I DON'T WANT YOUR WRONGNESS ALLOVER MY CARPET!!!

Even IF there was some MISSPELT, MAJICAL fuckin' way that that shit could be rite you'd fuck it up worse than Crowley's heroin habit. You think you can hide behind some half-ass THELEMA or some shit and it's ALL ok no matter what shit you said, huh? BITCH!!!!! Put YOUR BALLS up ON the ALTAR and SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!!...  Didn't THINK so punk.

OH WHAT? You mad? Gonna tear up and SWING!? WELL SWING THEN FOOL!!! I ain't afraid of a chump with two left feet AND saying some wrong shit. IMA take a half step over you while you trip over your feet WORSE than your tongue! Bet you NEED to back your BULLSHIT with your pussyass WANNABE "oh but people like me have fought for this" CRAP!! You CLEARLY ain't NEVER had a real fight in you life, go home.

Your shit isn't even worth my time.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"fingerlicking shit-knuckle"  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Filius Null

Every Man and every Woman is a cabbage.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 17, 2015, 03:11:58 AM
...musty ass cake-eater...

(snip)

Your english ain't even any good. I CAN FIX THAT!!!
I'll cross your eyes and dot your teeths out for ya!
How about THAT?!?

Love it.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

The Wizard Joseph

Thanks guys! The idea is to snap horrible shit and never specify what exactly is being snapped about. Here's a little more from after I posted. Call it a little piece of after-rant.

Stop texting me with this BULLSHIT or I'll BREAK the WHOLE DAMN INTERNET off in your ASS faster than your DADDY broke a condom.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

QuoteWHAT? You think you can SCIENCE! HA!! Here's a pack of Occam's razors. Go FUCK YOURSELF as simply as possible with 'em!
GO STAND OVER A FLOOR DRAIN FIRST I DON'T WANT YOUR WRONGNESS ALLOVER MY CARPET!!!

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 17, 2015, 11:07:05 AM
QuoteWHAT? You think you can SCIENCE! HA!! Here's a pack of Occam's razors. Go FUCK YOURSELF as simply as possible with 'em!

:zombie:
:scientist:

Not sure if these emotes are appropriate, but they seem to capture how I feel.

Feel free to use this stuff as you like!  :)

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl