News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

These forums are dead.

Started by ~~~~Closed~~~~, August 08, 2004, 01:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~~~~Closed~~~~

Now I know what your saying, "But Hotsuma, people still post. how can it be dead?"

Simple, the forums are dead becasue nothing new is being posted. it's all degenerated into the same crap over, and over, and over.

Before you say "but you posted the same crap over and over too!" I'm going to say, that I'm well aware of that. which is why I'm running damage control and getting out so I don't have to watch one of my favorite Web Forums degenerate into complete and utter shitdom.

It's pretty tough to say exactly when the forums started going to hell, so I'm not going to try to pinpoint it.

I know I'm being an attention whore about it, but I figure better this than letting you all wonder "where'd he go anyway?"

As of this moment I'm officially AWOL.

Hotsuma,
going the way of the dinosaurs

Malaul

Im sorry it came to this
good luck
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: HotsumaNow I know what your saying, "But Hotsuma, people still post. how can it be dead?"

Simple, the forums are dead becasue nothing new is being posted. it's all degenerated into the same crap over, and over, and over.

Before you say "but you posted the same crap over and over too!" I'm going to say, that I'm well aware of that. which is why I'm running damage control and getting out so I don't have to watch one of my favorite Web Forums degenerate into complete and utter shitdom.

It's pretty tough to say exactly when the forums started going to hell, so I'm not going to try to pinpoint it.

I know I'm being an attention whore about it, but I figure better this than letting you all wonder "where'd he go anyway?"

As of this moment I'm officially AWOL.

Hotsuma,
going the way of the dinosaurs

Heh.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass, elitist-boi.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Slarti

what's up with hotsuma lately?

sakredchao

i think he has grumpypiratitis
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

Horab Fibslager

entropy happens.
/me shrugs
Hell is other people.

Malaul

Quote from: Slartibartfastwhat's up with hotsuma lately?
IF anyone finds out the answer to this please lemme know,,,
I mean, I know the guys grumpy and all
but damn
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

~~~~Closed~~~~

Malaul

>.>

<.<

::stabbinates hotsuma::
Coito ergo sum

gnimbley

::wanders through::

Hey, man. That is so last month.

::wanders off in search of pie::

Verthaine

Everything goes in cycles.This board isn't dead,it's napping for a bit.
There are times I log on and just read what's posted.lThere are plenty of times when i literally fell outa my chair laughing at some of the stuff being posted here. Maybe every once in a while we need to discuss Eris and the principia discordia.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Penumbral

fasboy4001

i think it could be this place.

these forums are bogged down with tradition (molitovs, drinking, coffee, and shit) that it has started to turn greyface.

a little spring cleaning, some fresh paint, and a new coutch and this pace will be like the honeymoon.
"If you don't have laws you have kaos. "
          -fluz

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: fasboy4001i think it could be this place.

these forums are bogged down with tradition (molitovs, drinking, coffee, and shit) that it has started to turn greyface.

a little spring cleaning, some fresh paint, and a new coutch and this pace will be like the honeymoon.

presonally i prefer to throw the coffees and drink the molotovs.

mr fibslager,
70 days base free  :cry:
Hell is other people.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: fasboy4001i think it could be this place.

listen here fgasboy... yes there are traditions... please do no tfollow them...
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.