News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

say im sorry, yatto

Started by the last yatto, September 05, 2011, 09:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Pæs

Phox

Meh. I am unsurprised.  :lol:

Anyway, welcome back. Don't be a fuckwad this time, huh?  :lulz:

the last yatto

not so much of dont be a fuckwad, but know when its the wrong time to pull it out
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

BadBeast

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 05, 2011, 10:08:00 AM
not so much of dont be a fuckwad, but know when its the wrong time to pull it out

Or not so much actually pull it out, just look as if you might pull it out. Or off. Or something.  :fap:
Jus' behaive yuorselfs, innit geeza?  :hitlerbanjo:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Suu

Is it wrong that every time I see Hitler playing the banjo, I think of General Stuart?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You know, Yatto, I don't think  that trying to be jokey about your apology is a very productive way of going about it. You expressed to me clearly and (seemingly) sincerely your desire to apologize, and the reasons you realize you fucked up, and I would suggest that this is your opportunity to express them just as clearly to the people who are actually concerned.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

i think we need a pention to ban sorries from pd

something about yattos using our own apologies against us

or  :?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Adios

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 05, 2011, 04:33:53 PM
i think we need a pention to ban sorries from pd

something about yattos using our own apologies against us

or  :?

The important this is that we just have a pention.

the last yatto

Quote from: Hawk on September 05, 2011, 03:38:40 PM
Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 05, 2011, 09:31:37 AM
im sorry yatto

Sorry for what, exactly?

jk, im sorry for treating hawk as just some senior citizen who always yells at me to get off his lawn. his writting is really good and deserves nothing but :mittens: from me

Adios

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 05, 2011, 04:38:21 PM
Quote from: Hawk on September 05, 2011, 03:38:40 PM
Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 05, 2011, 09:31:37 AM
im sorry yatto

Sorry for what, exactly?

jk, im sorry for treating hawk as just some senior citizen who always yells at me to get off his lawn. his writting is really good and deserves nothing but :mittens: from me

It's also copyrighted. TXu 1-727-377

the last yatto

Quote from: Nigel on September 05, 2011, 04:24:18 PM
You know, Yatto, I don't think  that trying to be jokey about your apology is a very productive way of going about it.
sorry i didnt think this day would ever come, so im laughing so i dont cry

QuoteYou expressed to me clearly and (seemingly) sincerely your desire to apologize, and the reasons you realize you fucked up, and I would suggest that this is your opportunity to express them just as clearly to the people who are actually concerned.

never been a srs type, tho i can see how its effected my friendships over the years (i miss Rachael), i think the fact i never came back after being banned unlike the rest of the trolls, shows my remorse better then anything i could really say

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 05, 2011, 05:00:23 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 05, 2011, 04:24:18 PM
You know, Yatto, I don't think  that trying to be jokey about your apology is a very productive way of going about it.
sorry i didnt think this day would ever come, so im laughing so i dont cry

QuoteYou expressed to me clearly and (seemingly) sincerely your desire to apologize, and the reasons you realize you fucked up, and I would suggest that this is your opportunity to express them just as clearly to the people who are actually concerned.

never been a srs type, tho i can see how its effected my friendships over the years (i miss Rachael), i think the fact i never came back after being banned unlike the rest of the trolls, shows my remorse better then anything i could really say

And I can see how that attitude is a cowardly cop-out and unlikely to receive a welcome from the people you threatened to steal from, or trust from anyone else.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

well how many times does someone have to say their sorry? i made my thoughts on the subject after it happened but was tossed back in my face,  i should have knew the mess i was creating. others made it worse but i kept it going.

tho thats something that would be the biggest cause of most conflict for me here, so i will think more and post less
but  im sorry i put having to be correct over what was the best for the group.  i just didnt see any deadline.. nor a reason to be nice to someone who was treating me like shit.  as ive seen enough drama i should have known better...