News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

pention to ban posting in apple talk

Started by the last yatto, September 08, 2011, 05:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Something about it slowly turning  discordian facebook in to chaos 4chan

Or  :horrormirth: :horrormirth:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 08, 2011, 10:34:04 PM
I think yatto is summoning him rather than trying to place blame.

Only I forget how the ritual works... do I have to say it three times?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Nephew Twiddleton

Once is usually sufficient but judging from the time difference i imagine that at the moment hes gulping down a couple of steins while wearing his night out lederhosen.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Epimetheus

Ohhh, right you're the one who quotes people in separate threads, sometimes months after the fact. joy of joys!
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

the last yatto

nice new emote... :angrymob:

is there any new hidden ones?

the last yatto

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 09, 2011, 04:32:31 AM
:cn:

unless you mean :potd:

:kingmeh:
pretty sure im the jackass who always edits (sometimes deletes) his posts after the fact, since english class isnt a high school requirement anymore

the last yatto

pics of jack... monkey is from march, baby cthulhu shirt june

-

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 08, 2011, 05:37:38 PM

Or  :horrormirth: :horrormirth:

Oh, wow.  This thread comes as quite a shock.

Yatto is back for less than a week, and here we go again.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

the last yatto

the last yatto

the last yatto

the last yatto

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 09, 2011, 05:02:42 AM
Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 08, 2011, 05:37:38 PM

Or  :horrormirth: :horrormirth:

Oh, wow.  This thread comes as quite a shock.

Yatto is back for less than a week, and here we go again.

the last yatto

Quote from: Cramulus on September 06, 2011, 02:45:46 PM
also to kai

honey i shrunk the mittens :argh!:

cram you!  i kinda like it better then the full size :mittens: