News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

saintGASM

Started by the last yatto, September 12, 2011, 06:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

someone finally did it... now to make sure they are stocked up with the weird...

Address   : 205 1/2 Stewart St, Lafayette, LA 70501
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

That's cool, but this isn't a golden apple seed mission, it's a store.

Please keep the GASM subforum for group projects that people can participate in.

Thread moved to apple talk.

the last yatto

actually i was hoping we would send weird items as a group... cant really be a culture shop if it draws only from local spags.
so far they have cheap printing (stickers, shirts, bags etc) and thats about it.

tho there is alot of things also on etsy...
found on http://www.facebook.com/discordiacultureshop

items i have so far that im sending...

and not sure if you can see it but themoney clip has che's face on it :lulz: and the hat has a church key :D

she wanted some inwo cards, so i was thinking a 5 player mega deck
with two bavarian illumanti and three discordian cards (with one normal and one subgenius instruction booklet)
and some loot after a trip to archie mcvees. cant forget a few mao buttons from the local book store
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

o and it seems she added some crafts

LMNO

Even though this is Yatto we're talking about, that store could use some BIP and Machine(tm) pamphlets, as well as copies of Intermittens, NUMR decks, the Party at Limbo Peak book, PosterGASM, etc.

Murmur

I wonder how far Lafayette is from New Orleans... got a cousin in NO.

Also, I really dig the Hot Dog flavored bubble gum.
:lulz:
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Placid Dingo

Actually yeah. Really great opportunity to liase with people who

1- will probably be willing to circulate our brochures.

2- might be keen on sOme of the print on demand stuff: chao te Ching, faceless man, nets angler fish stickers, Cram/Nigels shirts and so on. Also, if we could send them some meat space intermittens...

Theyre using the Blackspot 'untrademark' too.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

the last yatto

I figured the idea was to help rebuild the weird there...

lmno or cram you want to contact her about access to a few of our books maybe in return she has to host a day of discord pinic and/or donate when our material sells to the server cost. And one who wants to send em stuff do, anyone who wants trade for weird shit they have around poke em on facebook. 
They recently complainted about someone on there giving em shit, so id avoid jake type letters.

Already talk to em about me sending them stuff as a gift. Since a inwo deck (going to be using some of my rare cards) was requested I asked for a trade with glow in the dark yarn, So the misses could craft some mittens or something

MC McAwesome

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 15, 2011, 03:08:02 AM
I figured the idea was to help rebuild the weird there...

lmno or cram you want to contact her about access to a few of our books maybe in return she has to host a day of discord pinic and/or donate when our material sells to the server cost. And one who wants to send em stuff do, anyone who wants trade for weird shit they have around poke em on facebook.  
They recently complainted about someone on there giving em shit, so id avoid jake type letters.

Already talk to em about me sending them stuff as a gift. Since a inwo deck (going to be using some of my rare cards) was requested I asked for a trade with glow in the dark yarn, So the misses could craft some mittens or something 

What just happened here?

I think my brain is melting.

the last yatto

Well since it is a store, and things sent would be sold. I would encourage exchange if your not sending em just a few gifts.

If so like if she sells copies of etc discordia, it would be good karma to support the community who wrote it.
If someone sends em something really nice, maybe they might give you something you like (hail eris bumper stickers?)

*edit*
Tho it should be noted I asked about the inwo cards for glow in the dark yarn months ago when I first liked their page

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Murmur on September 13, 2011, 12:51:58 AM
I wonder how far Lafayette is from New Orleans... got a cousin in NO.

Also, I really dig the Hot Dog flavored bubble gum.
:lulz:

2.23 hours left on I-10