News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

attn: future queen of new england

Started by the last yatto, September 20, 2011, 01:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Is it still a ren fair if the only thing they have is swords and pumpkin chuckers?

eta  8)
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Suu

That depends. Are people in garb?

-Suu

Sovereign PRINCESS of RHODE ISLAND/KAOUSUU kthx.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Richter

Jeans with armor: OK for practice, tacky any other time.
The sword, I'd say really isn't a Norse style, but we're looking at such a mashup Dragonforce clusterfuck I can't even say it's a Norseman I'm looking at.
The greaves are badly extended meat-socks in need of reinforcement to stop anyhting more forceful than incidental contact from a "Little Rascal" scooter (Which will NOT, BTW, qualify you for Vallhalla if you fall back screaming and die from it)
The pauldrons on chain like that make the armor in "13th Warrior" look more accurate by comparison, and I wish this man biting mites in his back hair so he can learn why they don't work.
There's nothing on his elbows, and he needs to learn that no amount of imagined awesome will protect your funnybone in a fight. 
His hat... well, that jsut looks like he caught a bull fucking a turkey, dove in to play, and kept wearing what was left.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Richter on September 20, 2011, 11:52:23 PM
The sword, I'd say really isn't a Norse style, but we're looking at such a mashup Dragonforce clusterfuck I can't even say it's a Norseman I'm looking at.
The greaves are badly extended meat-socks in need of reinforcement to stop anyhting more forceful than incidental contact from a "Little Rascal" scooter (Which will NOT, BTW, qualify you for Vallhalla if you fall back screaming and die from it)
The pauldrons on chain like that make the armor in "13th Warrior" look more accurate by comparison, and I wish this man biting mites in his back hair so he can learn why they don't work.
There's nothing on his elbows, and he needs to learn that no amount of imagined awesome will protect your funnybone in a fight. 
His hat... well, that jsut looks like he caught a bull fucking a turkey, dove in to play, and kept wearing what was left.

:spittake:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jasper

Honestly the kid is much more fierce looking.  Check out those angry ass neck veins.

Suu

I'm going to show this to Oarstroker. And he will weep.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Suu on September 21, 2011, 03:26:37 AM

I'm going to show this to Oarstroker. And he will weep.

Or laugh maniacally.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

I meant the garb.

Seriously, I've never met such a sassy viking.

Triple Zero

Now that you all point it out, I see it, yeah.

It's pretty much the bigass beard that ties it all together.

And indeed, why the jeans?? It's not that hard to just wear something black or brown, is it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Vikings didn't even WEAR black or brown pants, though! They wore the most obnoxious stripes and colors they could get their hands on.

Triple Zero

Heh. For real?

I just said black or brown to put it in the background and make it less obviously "21st century blue jeans".
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

AFK

Quote from: Suu on September 21, 2011, 01:08:21 PM
Vikings didn't even WEAR black or brown pants, though! They wore the most obnoxious stripes and colors they could get their hands on.

Fuck, why not right?  I mean if you are going to run over and pillage villages you might as well look FABULOUS while doing it.  I know that's what I do when I raid villages. 

Outlandish?  Check
Known?  Check
Noted?  Check
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Musically accompanied by a background of weeping screams and howling cries of agony? Check.
People want you to leave before you even got there? Check.

... AKK is a Viking?!!

Suu

Quote from: The R-tist Sometimes Known as WHN on September 21, 2011, 03:21:44 PM
Quote from: Suu on September 21, 2011, 01:08:21 PM

Fuck, why not right?  I mean if you are going to run over and pillage villages you might as well look FABULOUS while doing it.  I know that's what I do when I raid villages. 

Outlandish?  Check
Known?  Check
Noted?  Check

Trust me, the vikings were the original FABULOUS. Mismatched colors, necklaces of precious metals and stones, gold and bronze jewelry and tools pinned all over your garb...And they brushed their hair too, those fucking heathens.