News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

You are what you eat. What are you?

Started by Reginald Ret, October 05, 2014, 09:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Inspired by:
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on October 05, 2014, 08:00:42 PM
If we are what we eat then I am one third taco, one third pizza, one third fried chicken - all simmered in Pepsi.

So that's partially Mexican, right?

Well New Scum? What are you?
I am beer, chocolate milk, and microwaved shoarma/bapao thingies.
I can't believe I survive on that crap.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Ben Shapiro

Vagina/Mexican Rice/Buffalo Wing Sauce/Diet Ginger Ale

EK WAFFLR

CHicken nuggets, apple cider, coffee and oats.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Salty

40% bear tears.
30% gypsy tears.
169% motherfucking SCIENCE!

ALSO, BEER.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Johnny

Then we can deduce that I'm your mom.   :fap:  :fnord:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Q. G. Pennyworth

Cheese, garlic, pasta, fruit juice, chocolate ice cream

Pope Pixie Pickle

cheese, fortified milk shakes, pizza, enchiladas and tea.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel