News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

TreasureGASM

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, February 06, 2008, 07:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Make people go on random treasure hunts. Distribute memebombs at the same time.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Triple Zero

i'm confused. those cards are comfortable confusing, i like it :)

so, if i get this correct, uppercase text on the cards/stickers tells the finder where to find the next one?

i like it a lot.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

fomenter

noob suggestion "it may have come up before " ..
Geo cashing seems a prime target for some memes ,copies of pd . weird rants etc...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Daruko

i TOTALLY just had the same thought

mixchd and i went geocaching last weekend, and we had the thought of depositing discordian propaganda, but we didn't find a cache... we should have made a new one.  oh well... there's always NEXT weekend.

Cain

Quote from: fnord mote eris on April 29, 2008, 04:50:24 PM
noob suggestion "it may have come up before " ..
Geo cashing seems a prime target for some memes ,copies of pd . weird rants etc...

Good idea.  A page or two from the PD or similar (BIP etc) would catch interest in this place very quickly.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

geocache dig down and unearth a empty box written inside is the message "think outside the box"
buried deeper in the same hole is a second empty box  message written on inside says "the contents of the first box is the treasure-- congratulations you found it"

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.