News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

LITGASM

Started by Cramulus, November 17, 2008, 09:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on November 18, 2008, 10:56:13 AM
From here on in, I would like to be notified when my work is being used beforehand.

What I post on a forum with people I more or less know is not how I would post to a new, unknown audience and I would like time to make any necessary edits or raise questions about the use of the essay in question.  This does not necessarily relate to generally using my work elsewhere a la kopyleft (where an individual can highlight or extrapolate on the parts they wish to use) but the fixed format magazine/download, which does not allow for such feedback.

TIA

This is a good point.

Also, count me in, starting in December.

LMNO

Cramulus

Jenne

Cram, I did a fair amount of diving for you at eb&g.

Cramulus

next:

finish 23ae
all this stuff: http://www.geocities.com/tribhis/rambleintro.html
the stuff jenne bumped at eb&g

Triple Zero

been browsing you guys tagwork a littlebit ...

you might want to consider that links to EB&G cannot be viewed by people that do not have an account there.

so, anything really important from EB&G that needs to be published to the big public, should be mirrored somewhere. cause nobody is going through the trouble to register an account after following a random "discordian" link on del.icio.us that tells them "you need registration to view this".

same thing goes for the POEE.co.uk boards, I'm sure.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

oh and our own Operation:Mindfuck subfora, too.

then there's the tiny problem of copyright, if you want to mirror a post made on EB&G or POEE so that people can view it without registration, legally I suppose you would get away with it (due to the relatively open nature of those boards), but the original author might still have their reasons to disapprove of that.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.