RAW, Leary, Lilly, Gurdjieff, Hyatt, Vallee, Fuller, McKenna, PKD...

Started by cptmarginal, December 04, 2008, 07:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cptmarginal

Hello. Perhaps this has already been posted? In any case, here's a link to my blog:

aiwazzsaying

Hopefully it is useful to someone. The genesis of the idea was realizing that RAW's books were not available all in one place anywhere on the web. Let me know if you have trouble getting one of the files - Sharebee doesn't do a very good job of reuploading your stuff.

PS - a nice community you guys have here!

Cramulus

You have some GREAT books linked there! Definitely some hard-to-find ones, too. We've got a number of PDF pack rats around that I'm sure will love 'em.

Hey, out of curiosity, how did you find out about our little forum?

cptmarginal

A pack of desperate hunter-gatherers sought refuge in the Brainsturbator forums...

:lulz:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

That's a fairly righteous collection there.  Time to get to work!

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Welcome Cptmarginal! It looks like there is awesome potential for crossover with the Brainsturbator forum... you guys are cool, I'll keep checking in over there, and I hope you'll keep in touch here as well!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: cptmarginal on December 04, 2008, 07:54:25 PM
Hello. Perhaps this has already been posted? In any case, here's a link to my blog:

aiwazzsaying

Hopefully it is useful to someone. The genesis of the idea was realizing that RAW's books were not available all in one place anywhere on the web. Let me know if you have trouble getting one of the files - Sharebee doesn't do a very good job of reuploading your stuff.

Thanks dude.

Mighty fine blog you have there!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

awake

Quote from: cptmarginal on December 04, 2008, 07:54:25 PM

aiwazzsaying

EX-CE-LLENT  BLOG YOU HAVE THERE !!!!

PS:this is a great forum,i am really glad i found it

someone from greece(not the ancient  :D )

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I have managed to download (almost) everything you posted there. I am planning on making a big bulk torrent of all the PDFs, plus others. If/when I do, would you like to distribute the torrent?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: cptmarginal on December 04, 2008, 08:01:48 PM
A pack of desperate hunter-gatherers sought refuge in the Brainsturbator forums...

:lulz:

AHAHAHA! :lulz:

All naysayers of Internet Safaris and related endeavors: KISS IT

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Love on August 29, 2009, 02:12:35 PM
advert
Like, dude, are you trying to get yourself banned.. so that you can later market that fact or something?

Cainad (dec.)

I'm sure that in some circles getting banned from PD is considered a great honor.