News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Machining at sonic.

Started by Meunster, October 12, 2015, 04:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

Just a writing practice I'm doing cause I need to write a speech, and this gets the juices flowing.

If green lights on order screens. Take order out.
When approaching car. Mandatory greeting. "Hello, you had the [read order], total will be [total]" then hand them the food. Get the money, give them change.

If the ceiling is beeping, but no green lights. Answer speaker. Located to either the right or left of the store.
Required greeting. "Hello, thank you for making my sonic your sonic, my name is Meunster, it would be a pleasure to take your order."
If screen says "ORDER IN PROGRESS." Replace "it would be a pleasure to take your order" with "how may I help you."
Listen to their order. Type order into screen. Repeat order. If correct click TOTAL then START twice.

If no green lights and no beeping.
Look at drink screen. If there are drinks and no one is on drinks. Make drinks.
If someone is on drinks.
Look at bagging area. If food needs bagged, and no one is bagging, set up bags.
Look at ice cream station. If there is ice cream and no one is making ice cream. Make ice cream.

4. If No green lights, no beeping, no drinks, bags, or ice cream. Tidy up or get ice.
Wait quietly for the beeping to start.

Repeat for 10 hours.  :horrormirth:

Poe's law ;)

Chaos_Zebra

Turn On Blender Sonic Robotnic Gems ZWAVE make me 1 cone of Light Cream Extra crunchy stabalize photon extra creamy on The Hyperspace in Paradoxial orbit To electromagnetic mass on Out light space speed dimensional Plane.