News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

:eek: You have. What the actual fuck is wrong with those agents?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

tyrannosaurus vex

In fairness to the Border Patrol, we can't have kids throwing rocks down there. I'm sure you've seen the kind of destruction and chaos that happens when Palestinian kids start throwing rocks. No way can the US tolerate that kind of violence.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Juana Go? on February 08, 2013, 08:53:14 PM
:eek: You have. What the actual fuck is wrong with those agents?

I know a few of them.  The ones I know are utter racists, and applied for the job "so I can shoot someone."

No hyperbole, here.

The running gag is that <John Smith> couldn't get the job, because his rap sheet wasn't long enough.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

And, let's be honest, there are long histories of institutionally racist police down there.

Even when decent people do manage to join, they'll be ostracized by racist superiors, denied promotions, given shit jobs, harassed etc and will eventually leave.

You'd need to shitcan the entire officer level of the border police just to make any kind of progress.  And the politician who did that would be hounded out of office for being "weak on illegals".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 08, 2013, 09:19:27 PM
And, let's be honest, there are long histories of institutionally racist police down there.

Even when decent people do manage to join, they'll be ostracized by racist superiors, denied promotions, given shit jobs, harassed etc and will eventually leave.

You'd need to shitcan the entire officer level of the border police just to make any kind of progress.  And the politician who did that would be hounded out of office for being "weak on illegals".

Up in Oro Valley, the prevailing opinion is that "the illegals deserve it" and "that's no reason to ruin someone's career".

Because, up in Oro Valley, Hispanics aren't actually human, you see.  They're a bogeyman.  They exist only to rape fatass White women, and steal our cars.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pergamos

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2013, 10:35:14 PM

Up in Oro Valley, the prevailing opinion is that "the illegals deserve it" and "that's no reason to ruin someone's career".

Because, up in Oro Valley, Hispanics aren't actually human, you see.  They're a bogeyman.  They exist only to rape fatass White women, and steal our cars.

And do yard work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pergamos on February 08, 2013, 11:47:15 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2013, 10:35:14 PM

And do yard work.

They're invisible while they do that.

Ben Shapiro

[/quote]

Funny this is how I met my wife.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Ben Shapiro

Cain

The trade in illegal organs is pretty bad down that way, it's true...

Ben Shapiro

Just to avoid confusion, and derailment.

Before we dated me and my wife were friends for a good 5 months. We started dating, and 1 month into our relationship she was kicked out by her room mates uncle; because she wouldn't break up with me for I looked like a thug one of those "La Raza." Mexicans that believe all white people are evil. The uncle never knew I existed, but he knew every detail of my life by just staring at this picture below. The only thing my wife told him was my name,that I'm going to school for engineering,I work, and this picture. Apparently with that little information I'm somehow Scarface in his eyes. Katy,Texas is full of snowbirds who never got the memo Texas is part of Mexican History. One last note though he thought I sold drugs, and wanted to know how I managed to get into school. It took lots of self-control not knocking him out when I picked up my wife when the son of a bitch threw her out. Texas has a Tuscon.

TL;DR I'm a boogeyman in Texas, and Arizona.

What made me lol about the analogy is that I'm actually into big women. I like women with that post-child birth figure.

Mangrove

Long hair, leather jacket, heavy metal shirt. You don't look like a bogeyman so much as absolutely everyone I hung out with in the 80s.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Texas used to BE part of Mexico.

His ass can't comprehend "Six Flags"? Put him on a rollercoaster. Preferably behind someone who pukes easily.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division