News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I have a doctorate in trololololololgy from the University of IRC, with several years of postdoctoral field work in Web 1.0.

Junkenstein

You're on the air in an hour. Make sure to have a catchphrase ready and 3 pithy quotes referencing one outdated study done by morons.

I'll take 10%, thanks.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

Great job, each and every one.  Please remember to pick up your W2's on the way out.  Thank you, stay safe.

Junkenstein

Potential hilarity right here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29521420

QuotePrince Nasser of Bahrain is not immune from prosecution for alleged torture, the UK's High Court has ruled.

Prince Nasser bin Hamad al-Khalifa has been accused of torturing detained prisoners during his country's pro-democracy uprising in 2011.

Judges overturned an earlier decision by the director of public prosecutions that he was immune from prosecution because of his royal status.

The case arose after a Bahraini citizen sought the arrest of Prince Nasser.

Extradition and formal charges are another matter entirely, but this should be worth a watch regardless of the inevitable result. I wonder if Bahrain will have the decency to respond in kind.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

No comment required:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2014/10/07/once-youve-dehumanized-drug-offenders-its-easy-to-steal-their-identities/

QuoteThe DOJ filing was in response to Arquiett's lawsuit. Consider what the federal government is arguing here. It's arguing that if you're arrested for a drug crime, including a crime unserious enough to merit a sentence of probation, the government retains the power to (a) steal your identity, (b) use that identity for drug policing, thus making your name and face known to potentially dangerous criminals, (c) interact with those criminals while posing as you, which could subject you to reprisals from those criminals, (d) expose photos of your family, including children, to those criminals, and (e) do all of this without your consent, and with no regard for your safety or public reputation.

Impressive, even by my standards.

Cain

Those stand-up guys at the DEA, ladies and gentlemen.

Junkenstein

I can't help but wonder what percentage of facebook profiles are Law enforcement agencies fishing.

To be blunt, I would have to now assume that anyone who mentions committing any illegal activities to be cops. The alternative is that they are too stupid to realise what they're doing which would prompt a similar reaction to assuming they're cops. I.e. Salt the earth and burn everything.

Taken from my forthcoming book "5322202 Reasons to not bother with social media". It's a hoot, buy copies for your friends.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 08, 2014, 10:51:54 AM
No comment required:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2014/10/07/once-youve-dehumanized-drug-offenders-its-easy-to-steal-their-identities/

QuoteThe DOJ filing was in response to Arquiett's lawsuit. Consider what the federal government is arguing here. It's arguing that if you're arrested for a drug crime, including a crime unserious enough to merit a sentence of probation, the government retains the power to (a) steal your identity, (b) use that identity for drug policing, thus making your name and face known to potentially dangerous criminals, (c) interact with those criminals while posing as you, which could subject you to reprisals from those criminals, (d) expose photos of your family, including children, to those criminals, and (e) do all of this without your consent, and with no regard for your safety or public reputation.

Impressive, even by my standards.

Holy shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Remember folks, this is what can be done to you if you get probation. Imagine what they're doing with actual serious convicted felons PI.

Junkenstein

Symantec to stop being one crappy company and instead is becoming two crappy companies.

In other news Symantec staff found to be most useful as ballast.

Junkenstein

Ha ha?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29562582

UKIP now have an MP. Yet another step towards a coalition with labour.

Junkenstein

Palin family fighting everyone:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-29563253

QuoteTrack Palin offered to fight and was subsequently attacked by two men, he told police. Todd Palin told police that "everything escalated and it was a situation they couldn't walk away from".

Sarah Palin, meanwhile, was at the scene but not reportedly involved in the violence.

Mr Klingenmeyer, who "appeared to be moderately intoxicated", told police he was angry that the Palins had come to the party and "were causing the problems".

Upon learning men were fighting outside his house, he told his guests not to get involved, he told police.

QuoteBut then, he told police, Bristol Palin entered the property spoiling for a fight. Mr Klingenmeyer said he told her he would not have any fighting at his home, at which point Bristol Palin confronted him with profanity.

Then, Mr Klingenmeyer said he invited Bristol Palin to punch him in the face "if it makes her feel better".

She did so, five or six times and "she was hitting pretty hard". Mr Klingenmeyer and other witnesses said Mr Klingenmeyer never returned the blows.

Bristol Palin, meanwhile, told police she had intended to confront someone who she said had pushed her sister Willow, when Mr Klingenmeyer pushed her to the ground.

A witness, Matthew McKenna, told police that when the fight started at an intersection near the house, he told Todd Palin to gather his family and entourage and leave.

"He said the problem was that Bristol and Willow were drunk, as were their boyfriends," the police wrote. "McKenna apologised for wasting our time."

So, obviously:

QuoteProsecutors have declined to press charges in the 6 September incident.

Surely this has the potential to be an awesome civil suit?

Junkenstein

Why aren't you laughing yet?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29565766

QuoteUK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage has defended comments suggesting immigrants who are HIV-positive should not be allowed to come to the UK.

In an interview in Newsweek Europe, Mr Farage said he wanted to "control the quantity and quality of people who come... people who do not have HIV".

Mr Farage later told the BBC he would extend the ban to "people with tuberculosis too".

Quote"We want people to come who have got trades and skills, but we don't want people who have got criminal records - and we can't afford people with life-threatening diseases," he said.

Jump media playerMedia player helpOut of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.

"I do not think people with life-threatening diseases should be treated by our National Health Service and that is an absolute essential condition for working out a proper immigration policy.

You get your first MP and you can't hold your fucking tongue for a day.

Can't help but think that this is but the start of some crazy that will eventually make even the daily mail say "Now hang on". Or "Now hang them". It's the daily mail, hanging something will be involved.

LMNO

I'm sure Scotland is thrilled.

Seriously?  I mean sure, we had Strom Thurmond and David Duke, but still.