Professor Cramulus's Sexuality Experiment - PARTICIPANTS NEEDED

Started by Cramulus, May 15, 2007, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on December 13, 2007, 01:05:35 AM
This would meld perfectly with Fapday, the Winter Holiday of Masturbation.

speaking of, Hungover Yoga Day went quite well yesterday.

apparently the alcohol-residue kind of rips little tears into the astral plane, making you a whole lot more zen and stuff.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: triple zero on December 13, 2007, 09:47:48 AM

apparently the alcohol-residue kind of rips little tears into the astral plane, making you a whole lot more zen and stuff.

:lol:

How does ripping holes in the astral plane make you MOAR zen? That seems a bit off.

Quote from: LMNO on December 13, 2007, 12:41:48 PM
Oh Nigel,  every day is fapday!

Correct! :D
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Richter

It's like weghtlifting for your Zen.
Exerting your muscles causes microtears, which heal stronger to prevent future damage, hence stronger, harder muscles.
If you repeatedly tear the astral plane during zen or yoga pursuits, you get a stronger, harder astral.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Triple Zero

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on December 13, 2007, 02:23:42 PM
Quote from: triple zero on December 13, 2007, 09:47:48 AM

:lol:

How does ripping holes in the astral plane make you MOAR zen? That seems a bit off.

first off, i like Richter's explanation better,

but it leaks from the astral right into your head.

like the real zen buddhist for really realness (but not really real 'cause nothing "IS", and such) says:

"i found taking a double shot of vodka before you meditate getting one to enlightenment a whole lot sooner"
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on December 13, 2007, 12:41:48 PM
Oh Nigel,  every day is fapday!

A man after my own heart!

I was thinking it would be fun to designate January 8 as a day on which celebrants see how many times they can masturbate to orgasm.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I've only ever gotten up to 13, but I think that's mostly due to lack of free time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Only 13?

You're a woman, right?

My wife can have 13 in an hour.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also it would be more fun if a bunch of people were participating! So I'm going to celebrate Fap Day (Fapdato?) on January 8th.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on December 13, 2007, 06:36:40 PM
Only 13?

You're a woman, right?

:cry:

I am not multi-orgasmic. I have one big one and then have to wait a while before going again, and on the day got up to 13 it was all after work, and I got numb eventually.

AFK

Quote from: Nigel on December 13, 2007, 06:39:45 PM
Quote from: LMNO on December 13, 2007, 06:36:40 PM
Only 13?

You're a woman, right?

:cry:

I am not multi-orgasmic. I have one big one and then have to wait a while before going again, and on the day got up to 13 it was all after work, and I got numb eventually.

Comfortably Numb?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.