News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

My... "Interests" - TRIGGER WARNING: EVERYTHING!!11!

Started by POFP, June 10, 2015, 08:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Since it's quite obvious (To everyone on this board, at least) that I have an anti-social personality disorder, I may as well come clean about my dark secrets: The interests that have probably gotten me put onto several watch-lists created by several federal multi-letter agencies.

The age of 15 was when I made my first friend. Previous to this point, my tendency towards intense staring and eye-contact sessions with my peers was a little off-putting. The purpose of this, of course, was to make my classmates uncomfortable, making them more willing to give up information I needed, like what homework we had that night, and whether or not a certain teacher required bathroom passes. I would have asked them without the intense eye-contact, but my looks made it impossible for them to focus on what I was saying. My glaring was, in a way, a method of bringing my victims "down to Earth."

When I wanted an item from someone, I would use my superficial charm (a polite smile, and optimistic voice inflection) to get what I wanted. Most of the time, I was forgetting pencils, or purposely leaving them at my house in random places on the floor for my family to step on. When you're as impulsive and unaware as I am, something as insignificant as a pencil is just a distraction in the dangerous world I grew up in. I can't imagine what affects my constant, optimistic mask had on my classmates and their perception of reality. They must have thought that I was the nicest person they had ever met. Boy were they wrong.

My first friend was someone who was similar to me, except that he was more focused on his looks in regards to others. He was emotional, and unstable. I, on the other hand, felt nothing. We had some similar interests, though. We had both recently started playing Call of Duty. For most kids who play war games, it is just a game. But to people like my friend and I, people who think more into simple activities, it was an insight into human nature itself. The flaws of mankind were laid out before us. We killed people over multiplayer thousands of times. The war screams, the blood, the intense firefights: They changed us.

After a few weeks, we began yelling at the top of our lungs at the people over Xbox live. We became violent. We started threatening the opponents with awful things - Things I can't share on a public forum. It made us feel alive.

By the age of 17, we had become serial rapists. On a daily basis, we would take the public buses and trains just to sit with our legs half a foot more apart than women. We took up most of the first quarter of the benches that we sat in, this way. On a busy day, we made it nearly impossible for anyone to sit down, especially women. I'm not sure what it was that made us enjoy this kind of rape. Maybe it was the display of dominance. The fact that we controlled how many people could sit on our bench. The fact that if someone looked our way, the first thing they would be forced to look at is our crotch. It was empowering.

More is still to come. I'm posting this from a proxy, so as to make sure I don't get this traced back to me.

TL;DR: Sometimes, when I'm feeling really nasty, I leave the television on when I leave, even though my Mother tells me not to.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Vanadium Gryllz

As I read this I still cannot decide whether you are a troll or serious.

Either way, bravo. Every paragraph got more and more bizarre.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Cain

Demolition Squid

Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Faust

Quote from: Fernando Poo on June 10, 2015, 08:54:43 AM
Since it's quite obvious (To everyone on this board, at least) that I have an anti-social personality disorder, I may as well come clean about my dark secrets: The interests that have probably gotten me put onto several watch-lists created by several federal multi-letter agencies.

The age of 15 was when I made my first friend. Previous to this point, my tendency towards intense staring and eye-contact sessions with my peers was a little off-putting. The purpose of this, of course, was to make my classmates uncomfortable, making them more willing to give up information I needed, like what homework we had that night, and whether or not a certain teacher required bathroom passes. I would have asked them without the intense eye-contact, but my looks made it impossible for them to focus on what I was saying. My glaring was, in a way, a method of bringing my victims "down to Earth."

When I wanted an item from someone, I would use my superficial charm (a polite smile, and optimistic voice inflection) to get what I wanted. Most of the time, I was forgetting pencils, or purposely leaving them at my house in random places on the floor for my family to step on. When you're as impulsive and unaware as I am, something as insignificant as a pencil is just a distraction in the dangerous world I grew up in. I can't imagine what affects my constant, optimistic mask had on my classmates and their perception of reality. They must have thought that I was the nicest person they had ever met. Boy were they wrong.

My first friend was someone who was similar to me, except that he was more focused on his looks in regards to others. He was emotional, and unstable. I, on the other hand, felt nothing. We had some similar interests, though. We had both recently started playing Call of Duty. For most kids who play war games, it is just a game. But to people like my friend and I, people who think more into simple activities, it was an insight into human nature itself. The flaws of mankind were laid out before us. We killed people over multiplayer thousands of times. The war screams, the blood, the intense firefights: They changed us.

After a few weeks, we began yelling at the top of our lungs at the people over Xbox live. We became violent. We started threatening the opponents with awful things - Things I can't share on a public forum. It made us feel alive.

By the age of 17, we had become serial rapists. On a daily basis, we would take the public buses and trains just to sit with our legs half a foot more apart than women. We took up most of the first quarter of the benches that we sat in, this way. On a busy day, we made it nearly impossible for anyone to sit down, especially women. I'm not sure what it was that made us enjoy this kind of rape. Maybe it was the display of dominance. The fact that we controlled how many people could sit on our bench. The fact that if someone looked our way, the first thing they would be forced to look at is our crotch. It was empowering.

More is still to come. I'm posting this from a proxy, so as to make sure I don't get this traced back to me.

Same
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Pæs

If I don't read it, he can't manipulate me with his supergenius intellect.

Faust

also this has to be one of the longest most boring shaggy dog stories I've read, which basically sums up everything you have posted to date, so if you are a troll you are the stuff of antiquity, from trolling days of yore.

As such, you should be stuffed, mounted, and presented in a glass case to unappreciative children from troll academy's.

Pæs

He's not a troll. He's genuinely sick but "HAHA ONLY JOKING" as a possible out was handed to him on a silver platter, so he took it once it was clear that the board's collective judgement of him wasn't going to be easily worked through.

Faust

We'll that's certainly better then admitting wrong  :eek:. I'd be very sympathetic to admission of wrong, even now, just cause pretty much every decision I made at 19 was awful.

POFP

This was my attempt at mocking your absurd and reactionary conclusion on my mental state. Also threw in a few goodies from teh internutz.

If I was originally trolling, I wouldn't call it quits now. I wouldn't let the cat out of the bag until the pool on the roof and your upper lip had a new layer of shit, blood, and tears on it. Because that's what I'm fucking into.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

POFP

Rev Thwack

Quote from: Fernando Poo on June 10, 2015, 02:04:08 PM
If I was originally trolling, I wouldn't call it quits now. I wouldn't let the cat out of the bag until the pool on the roof and your upper lip had a new layer of shit, blood, and tears on it. Because that's what I'm fucking into.

I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy watching people make a fool of themselves with cockiness like this.
My balls itch...

The Johnny

Its like a comedic attempt of a meltdown, its so bizarre.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

I assumed it was some kind of satire. Especially paragraph 6, which definitely seems particularly satirical

I'm not quite sure of what
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Demolition Squid

His interests weren't that interesting - I didn't make it far.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho