News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Hey, Badbeast, what do you make of this?

Started by the last yatto, January 27, 2011, 04:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

BadBeast

Standard agit prop. Nothing new. But then, I've been subscribed to the Black on Black for nearly 30 yrs. When we were smashing the state 25 yrs ago, we were careful not to burn the dole offices down. Because that would have been a really dumb thing to do. We might not have liked taking what they dished out, but to have fucked them right off would have left us without  any resources at all.

And yeah, we stole stuff, took back what was rightfully ours, and we looted the pockets of our fallen enemies. If our people fell by the wayside, we didn't rob them too, just because we could,  helped them back up, because the enemies of our enemies, are our friends. We might not have liked them even, but we fought alongside them. Our goals were the same as theirs, even if  the way we fought was very different.

Yes, It was a war, and it still is a fucking war, so we need to know who our enemy is. There would have been no point in fighting at all, if all we did in the interim, was make new enemies out of our friends.  Our enemies were strong, so we had to be strong.  And pick our allies with care. And having been through this whole process, and had the time to look back on it, I would rather have strong enemies, than weak friends.

A friend you can't rely on is worse than an enemy. If you turn your back on an enemy, you can expect to feel a dagger in your back. But you need to be able to take your eyes off your friends, knowing they will not only refrain from plunging the dagger into you, but they will also watch your back, and protect you from those who would do you harm.  Trust, respect, and tolerance. These were our biggest weapons. We knew what was right, and what was wrong. And although we may have used subterfuge and deceit against our foe, we didn't use it on each other. To do so would have been striking a blow for the enemy. And you don't help your enemy when you're at war.

If you want to be a warrior, you need to have an Army. And if you are going to be in any kind of Army, then your weapon must be aimed the  same way as the rest of the Army. If everyone around you is telling you that you are doing it wrong, then you listen to what they say, re-think what you are doing, and make any adjustments necessary to realign yourself. If you can't do that, you are not a warrior, you are a liability. You cannot fight a war on your own. You need to know who your enemy is for a start. And if your biggest enemy is yourself, then you need to seriously reconsider what the fuck you're doing.

This could so easily have been a rant about Anarchy. But that's been done before, and really, it pisses people off. And you know that.
Any ideological differences between allies need to be carefully respected, not fought over, and brought up at every opportunity.  And I said I wont be drawn into anything, or manipulated into any action. I choose not to see this OP  as an attempt to do this, because it gives me a chance to say what's on my mind.  Okay, so I'm an Anarchist, but to me, part of that is having respect for other peoples wishes and not pissing them off any more than necessary. I don't see that in you.  
And It's about knowing who your enemy is. And so much more than that it's about knowing who is not your enemy. You don't seem able to make that distinction.
And knowing right from wrong. You do know right from wrong, but you still do the wrong thing. That's not good. That is something that you need to work on. I'm not telling you this, because I'm a cunt, or because I'm taking sides against you,  or that I'm calling you my enemy. I'm careful who I name enemy. There's no point in fighting someone over a non point. There needs to be something to win. And ITT, I am on my side.
You asked what I made of this. This is part of your operating methodology.  It can't be taken as just this thread, it's part of a bigger picture, and for me not to see that, would be blindsiding myself. It's certainly not the answer you were expecting, but it's what I made of it. I'm a warrior. And you're not part of my war.

And it's Anarchy, not Anarchism.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4