News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Honey Boo Boo Rant

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 21, 2012, 10:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Talk about "things that make me uncomfortable"...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 24, 2014, 05:20:58 PM
Talk about "things that make me uncomfortable"...

What are you gonna do?  If I was the programming exec, I'd have canceled the show, too.  There are limits, even on the grostesque.

But America HAS lost its shaving mirror.  Just saying.
Molon Lube

LMNO

In a way, I feel the safest thing to have done would be to continue the show, with a camera on that fucker 24/7.  Now, they've lost their funding, and no one's looking.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 24, 2014, 05:38:00 PM
In a way, I feel the safest thing to have done would be to continue the show, with a camera on that fucker 24/7.  Now, they've lost their funding, and no one's looking.

I'm talking about the network's POV. 
Molon Lube

LMNO

Junkenstein

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 24, 2014, 05:38:00 PM

Care to call a time and date?

I'm taking April next year. This won't take long at all.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 24, 2014, 04:51:01 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on October 22, 2012, 06:35:04 AM
Yep. Laugh your ass off, America, laugh until you convince yourself that ain't you.

Better yet, America, laugh until you really believe, like, REALLY believe, America, that you wouldn't really rather be hanging out with Mama. Instead of the assfucks you work with, America.

Don't fucking lie to me.

I have a use for this.  Permission to quote?

Absolutely.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro