News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

My App is Broken.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 10, 2013, 11:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Sent this to the tech guys at Mobage because my god damn butterfly-breeding game won't load. That leaves me with froggies, fishies, and plants. But I wants my butterflies!! Yeah, I'm kinda dumb but I hope it works out anyway. :D

QuoteHey y'all. I updated my Flutter app last night and now it won't load. The runaway logo screen comes up and then it goes black and doesn't do anything until I close it. Other apps work fine.

I did that there little thing where you double tap the button and close all the opened games. <-- advice offered by the FAQ troubleshooter hickything. -->

I tried turning the iPod off and then on again. <-- Key trick in making anything work better. -->

My iOS is current. My emotional state is more a slightly irritated dog-tilt bwuh? Which there isn't an option for.

I miss my butterflies!!!!!! <-- Excess !s prove sincerity and enthusiasm. The internet says so. -->

So anywho, thanks for a great game. Any help you can offer in restoring my glorious butterflies to their fluttery glory would be appreciated.

Oh - and I think your next limited set should be a pizza themed set. Big yellow one with brown under-wings and red spots on top. A smaller, creamier one with mushroom shaped spots and green stripes (spinach, bleach!). And a third that's kinda big and has pine-apple shapes on the top wings and little ham-squares on the bottom. Let me know what you think!

Thank you kindly,

Cardinal of Pizza Deliverance, ESQ, PDQ, OMGWTFBBQ
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.