News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

I HAVE TO SPEND THE NEXT 8-10 HOURS AT A SNOOTY SOCIAL FUNCTION

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 09, 2012, 03:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

It's full of Romney supporters who also work in public education (which is oxymoronic, but don't let that stop them). My job is to take the blame for any technical issues.

This is going to be a fun day for me.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: V3X on November 09, 2012, 03:34:25 PM
It's full of Romney supporters who also work in public education (which is oxymoronic, but don't let that stop them). My job is to take the blame for any technical issues.

Administrators?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mangrove

My suggestion? Out snoot them. Be more Romney than them. Make them think that Mitt may have experimented with Marx in college.

Possible outcomes:

1. The realize you are mocking them, especially coming off their bitter defeat on Tuesday.
2. They think you are the Republican messiah and will ask if you ever thought of running for office.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Halfway through, start sneezing uncontrollably. When asked what is wrong, tell them your bullshit allergy is acting up and go home.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Poop on the canape tray.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Actually this field is one example where the Romney supporters are right. Government is kind of in the way of education innovation. Unfortunately, the only people who believe that are these teatards, so they're the only ones trying to fight the power. If they win, everyone loses. If they lose, everyone loses.

Anyway I would disrupt this shindig but I can't feel my ass and I'm pretty sure I'm two hours into a severe stroke, based on how comatose I am.

Dildo Argentino

The depressing truth is, you don't have to go, you choose to go.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: holist on November 10, 2012, 02:54:04 AM

You're right, in that you are full of shit. As usual.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In much the same way you choose to translate for pay. And also choose to be a dick to people you don't know for no reason. Oh wait... except that your livelihood doesn't depend on the latter.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 10, 2012, 04:32:44 AM

In much the same way you choose to translate for pay.

Yes, exactly. And your point is? As far as I know, I was not the one pushing the ludicrous "prostitutes are always victims of circumstance" line.

And also choose to be a dick to people you don't know for no reason.

Once more, I invite you to peruse the history, all available here for your reading pleasure. Being a dick to people I don't know is not something I do lightly and I certainly didn't do it here until it was done to me. Several times. Since then, it's mostly been a marginally amusing game of tit-for-tat.

Oh wait... except that your livelihood doesn't depend on the latter.

How do you know that? I need quality entertainment in order to be able to stomach the translation. This is (just about, sometimes) providing it. Luckily for you, I am finally finding my way out of the translation business, which will result (is already resulting in) me having less time or need for PD.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on November 21, 2012, 01:32:38 PM

In much the same way you choose to translate for pay.

Yes, exactly. And your point is? As far as I know, I was not the one pushing the ludicrous "prostitutes are always victims of circumstance" line.

AND YA DON'T STOP!
\
:hammer:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT POOP
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Dildo Argentino

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on November 23, 2012, 09:23:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 23, 2012, 02:12:44 PM
AND YA DON'T STOP!

Congrats on figuring that one out.

It's wrong, but still. You made an effort.

At exactly what point am I expected to take you seriously?   :lulz:

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 24, 2012, 04:45:09 AM
Quote from: holist on November 23, 2012, 09:23:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 23, 2012, 02:12:44 PM
AND YA DON'T STOP!

Congrats on figuring that one out.

It's wrong, but still. You made an effort.

At exactly what point am I expected to take you seriously?   :lulz:

The Omega point. But not before.  :lulz: