News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

(INSERT SENSATIONALIST TITLE HERE)

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 09, 2010, 09:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Hang on, Khorne, and Ima let you finish, but Richter's "HAM FOR THE HAM GOD" was the best battle cry of all time.

OF ALL TIME.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Oddly enough, I always thought the "blood for the blood god" riff was a satire of Christianity.

I PEED MY PANCE BECAUSE THE THREAD IS TOO FUCKING FUNNEH!  :horrormirth:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 11, 2010, 08:37:27 AM
Quote from: Richter on February 10, 2010, 03:59:35 PM
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

What the fuck is this?! After a night at Nigels, my kids don't stop repeating this. It's funny, but...

Hee hee!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 11, 2010, 06:34:00 PM
Hang on, Khorne, and Ima let you finish, but Richter's "HAM FOR THE HAM GOD" was the best battle cry of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

HAM

FOR THE HAM GOD

OH, FUCK.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 12, 2010, 02:35:34 AM

OF ALL TIME.

HAM

FOR THE HAM GOD

Does this mean I can't call the infidels swine?

President Television

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 12, 2010, 03:28:50 AM
Does this mean I can't call the infidels swine?

If anything, it should encourage it. Kill infidel swine, make ham for ham god. Yes?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Richter

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 12, 2010, 02:35:34 AM

OF ALL TIME.

HAM

FOR THE HAM GOD

When I rant while stuck in traffic, I MUST remember to keep the windows up.
An SUV full of kids caught the meme.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat