News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Superhero/villian Ideas

Started by Chucklemaster, June 10, 2013, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 08, 2013, 04:41:14 AM
yea, i kinda pictured him as Rincewind by way of John Constantine.

omg, that character is awesome
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Chelagoras The Boulder

Side characters i Thought Up:

Mental Jen: A homeless lady who talks to her cats, who are secretly manipulating her from revealing great and terrible secrets to the world.

Sweet Basil: AKA Bill. Clusterfuck's only friend; an American born yet British themed male stripper. He dances in a Union Jack Speedo and Bowler hat, often while pouring Iced Earl Grey on himself.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Johnny

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 09, 2013, 01:04:52 AM
Sweet Basil: AKA Bill. Clusterfuck's only friend; an American born yet British themed male stripper. He dances in a Union Jack Speedo and Bowler hat, often while pouring Iced Earl Grey on himself.

and his eternal companion is a Corgi that sees the future
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: The Johnny on July 09, 2013, 02:59:14 AM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 09, 2013, 01:04:52 AM

and his eternal companion is a Corgi that sees the future
YES he absolutely needs a data-dog! :fnord: :lulz:
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."