Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

The Way Of The Burnt Rim

Hello.
After many centuries lurking on this earth, most recently as a virtual Wight traversing the internet, I have inexplicably decided to attempt to make contact with the 'Real People'. After about an hour on this part of the web, I have realised that this is a silly place to start looking. Regardless, my internet vessel is out of fuel, so...

Hello.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: The Way Of The Burnt Rim on January 19, 2016, 09:45:00 PM
Hello.
After many centuries lurking on this earth, most recently as a virtual Wight traversing the internet, I have inexplicably decided to attempt to make contact with the 'Real People'. After about an hour on this part of the web, I have realised that this is a silly place to start looking. Regardless, my internet vessel is out of fuel, so...

Hello.

One presumes this is some kind of big truck?

Nast

Hello new person! There are no real people here, only crustracean-shaped horrors.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Way Of The Burnt Rim

Quote from: Nast on January 19, 2016, 11:39:26 PM
Hello new person! There are no real people here, only crustracean-shaped horrors.

This sounds like my kind of party

And yes, I did indeed come here via a series of tubes which I do not understand

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on January 19, 2016, 11:15:40 PM
Hello.

Hello.

:lulz: :lulz: made my evening! Bar was pretty low at this point but thanks!

Welcome new person. Pool's on the roof. Stay away from the basement if you hear a singing sound. I just don't want to clean up another mess.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Brother Mythos

Hello.

Hello.

Welcome, newer being!
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

LMNO

Ziegejunge

Grievings and salivations!

Er...um..I mean...

Greetings and salutations!

(Or whichever you prefer)

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on January 19, 2016, 11:15:40 PM
Hello.

Hello.

I'd have assumed it was some kind of tube, myself.

Deadbear21

Introducing.....DeadBear
Charmer, Man about town, Doc.
Yours Faithfully,
COI DeadBear, PFC   
burning garbage piles
smells like tasty barbecue
bodies in trash bags

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

LMNO

Hi, new entity!