News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Favourite/ Least favourite STAR WARS character

Started by OPTIMUS PINECONE, November 07, 2008, 09:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Iptuous wins.

Srsly though,

Favorite: R2D2
Least favorite: Teen Anakin

Payne

Quote from: Rev. St. Syn, KSC on November 11, 2008, 12:01:02 AM
Mace Windu was robbed of a decent story and as for redubbing Boba Fett and making Han Shoot second. What the hell?

THIS

shadowfurry23

I think my fave character is R2-D2.  I enjoy imagining that he is a foul-mouthed pervert.  Never gets the credit he deserves either.

My least favourite Star Wars character is George Lucas. I think we can all agree: the prequel movies are shit.   Further, the 'Special Editions' are a load as well. Seriously, I can't wait for that fucker to die - we might get some decent Star Wars again then.

Around here we live our lives as though the prequel movies and 'special' editions don't exist.  I have shown my son only the original theatrical releases of the original trilogy.  We're all happier that way.

The LEGO Star Wars game is rad by the way.
This play, however, is an affirmation of life—not an attempt to bring order out of chaos nor to suggest improvements in creation, but simply a way of waking up to the very life we're living, which is so excellent once one gets one's mind and one's desires out of its way and lets it act of its own accord. - John Cage

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I still haven't seen 2 or 3. My ex wouldn't watch 2 with me because he'd already seen it or some shit, and I wouldn't watch 3 until I'd seen 2.

OK, I might have seen 2 and 3 with Pinecone, but if so I was too drunk to remember.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Manta Obscura

Quote from: Nigel on November 11, 2008, 03:21:28 AM
My childhood favorite is R2D2, and probably is STILL my favorite really, but I also have a fondness for Admiral Ackbar because HE'S AWESOME.

Least favorite characters include Luke Sywalker and Jar-Jar Binks, mostly just because of the lame way the latter talks. Leia has some needs-slapping moments, but at least you can imagine strangling her while you fuck her.

No truer words have ever been said.  :)
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

hooplala

Quote from: Cainad on November 11, 2008, 03:59:42 AM

I'm of the opinion that child Anakin was his worst incarnation.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Hoopla on November 11, 2008, 03:18:30 PM

Yeah, I kinda hated child Anakin too.

Manta Obscura

Quote from: Hoopla on November 11, 2008, 03:18:30 PM

I wanted child Anakin to crash and burn to death, screaming, during the pod races. Whoever that kid was who they got to play him: FAIL.

Cramulus

yeah, but it's a little bit forgivable for a child to suck at acting

Hayden Christianson has no excuse.

"YOUR HANDS ARE SOFTER THAN SAND, MY LADY"
                                       /

what a cunt cannon

Manta Obscura

Quote from: Cramulus on November 11, 2008, 03:39:52 PM

"I HATE THE SAND. IT GETS EVERYWHERE . . .
                                       /

/
"ESPECIALLY IN MY CUNT CANNON. NOT LIKE HERE, WHERE EVERYTHING'S SOFT, AND SMOOOOOOTH."

Fix'd, for authenticity to the original screenplay.

Golden Applesauce

From the movies: Han Solo.  Everyone else had to large of a case of The Raging Angst or was to minor of a character.

Nim and Jenkins, characters from the Jedi Starfighter game series.  Although, Jenkins was more of a Slippy Toad clone, giving you technical advice on enemies.  Nim was the big tough mercenary squadron leader, who played opposite the more heroic characters.  His ship was more a heavy bomber than a starfighter - if you dischaged enough of his weaponry at once the screen would go white and yellow for a few seconds from all the explosions.  :fap:

Also Bosk from Fett's trilogy.  The trilogy itself had... issues... but you gotta love the bloodthirsty semi-competent bounty hunter who can't help but get one-upped by Fett every time they meet.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Triple Zero

i liked anakin at first, but then he turned into that awful darth vader guy, who was all about blowing up planets and such. and that's just uncool.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Jar Jar Binks was awesome.

And fuck that Bubba Fett dude, or whatever his name is.

Messier Undertree

My favourite characters are C-3PO and Jar Jar Binks.

I seriously cannot stand Darth Vader and Han Solo. The movies would have been much better off without them.

Cain

Quote from: Malachite on November 15, 2008, 10:32:48 PM
My favourite characters are C-3PO and Jar Jar Binks.

I seriously cannot stand Darth Vader and Han Solo. The movies would have been much better off without them.

:mittens: