News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Someone explain this to me

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 30, 2009, 10:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 31, 2009, 04:08:37 PM

If you want a horrormirth sides-aching laugh. Go to your local Douglas or whatever the high end perfume cosmetic store is called, walk over to the skin creams and "care" products, pick some of the more expensive ones and read the fucking labels. Just read. Think about what they actually say. Sunlight in a can? Microlipides? Wait prism shaped silica gels? Holographic 3D shine powder?

How much of it do you think is just yak ass?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Suu

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on December 30, 2009, 10:40:10 PM
So I was roaming the mall today and I found a store that sold nothing but fancy soap. Fucking soap.
How do you stay in business selling fucking soap?
Anyways I went in and strolled around a bit. There was a lot of styling people in there. But the soap was like 10 dollars. For fucking soap.
I opened one of the jars and it looked like someone just fapped performed fap sauce into it. They even had a picture of the person who made (sorry) I mean fapped out the soap.
I can understand perfume obviously, but does soapy perfumed jizz really stay on your body that long?
Srlsy I can't understand this...
:?

LUSH!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Thurnez Isa

wow I also learned they are not tested on animals...
cause testing on people is way more fun!
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Dysnomia

Quote from: Suu on December 31, 2009, 05:38:37 PM
Quote from: Thurnez Isa on December 30, 2009, 10:40:10 PM
So I was roaming the mall today and I found a store that sold nothing but fancy soap. Fucking soap.
How do you stay in business selling fucking soap?
Anyways I went in and strolled around a bit. There was a lot of styling people in there. But the soap was like 10 dollars. For fucking soap.
I opened one of the jars and it looked like someone just fapped performed fap sauce into it. They even had a picture of the person who made (sorry) I mean fapped out the soap.
I can understand perfume obviously, but does soapy perfumed jizz really stay on your body that long?
Srlsy I can't understand this...
:?

LUSH!

SECONDED

I knew it was so the second I read the first post.  lol

That said, DON'T H8 ON LUSH!  Because their soap is pretty damn good, and their shampoo bars last for fucking 6months.  So if you think about it from that perspective, you'd be spending at least as much on other shampoo that doesn't last nearly as long. 

Although I must say this...their fucking soap tins are horrid because all they do is trap the damn thing in so you can't get it out.  Then you're stuck trying to cut the fucking thing off the damn bar of soap, and end up mutilating the whole thing.   :argh!:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Rumckle

I guess nice smelling soap is a good gift for people too cheap to buy perfume.

What I don't understand is those fancy soaps that look like cupcakes, they just seem rather impractical.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

the last yatto

dove makes good chocolate and soap

eta: impractical soap is like impractical candles or flowers on a dining room table
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dysnomia

worthless to some, but invaluable to others.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif