News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

GET OFF OUR LAWN: How Aliens and Gerald Ford Stole Your House

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, October 13, 2014, 04:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Nice. Liking the small "when", I think it'll be (relatively) easy to miss on A0 which changes the message entirely.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I have it in A0, but it's at 72 dpi instead of 300, so I'll probably have to redo it.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Your Mom on October 15, 2014, 04:34:09 PM
I like this. Will it print full-size?

Here's a link for a larger version: http://i.imgur.com/z7gRLwE.jpg

I'm not 100% confident that'll work, but if you're just putting it on like letter or legal size paper it should be fine.

Junkenstein

I have found that the works of the tentacled accomplice are usually good up to A3, even the quickly made ones.

Is there anything else due to get embigged? I'm going to be printing a shitload of drawings with a tender so I've got the perfect excuse to have it running pretty constantly.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I have no idea.

Is there a time we could catch up on gchats or something and figure out what you have in good versions and what things you only have crappy ones for? I switched computers and I don't remember my dropbox anymore.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 15, 2014, 04:50:41 PM

I'm not 100% confident that'll work, but if you're just putting it on like letter or legal size paper it should be fine.

Awesome! Thanks!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Reginald Ret

As always, I am giddy when you have gifts like this for me! Thanks!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Ragret on October 17, 2014, 04:59:38 PM

As always, I am giddy when you have gifts like this for me! Thanks!

Now available in money color! http://i.imgur.com/r4lmh2U.jpg

Junkenstein

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 15, 2014, 07:19:43 PM
I have no idea.

Is there a time we could catch up on gchats or something and figure out what you have in good versions and what things you only have crappy ones for? I switched computers and I don't remember my dropbox anymore.

I'll be doing an intial print run sometime tomorrow, I will communicate the results to you in the usual manner. Not entirely sure what I've got copies of myself now it comes to it. I'm almost certainly missing some. We shall refer to these as the lost works and they are now, by default, priceless.