News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Sympathy for the Devil, Part 1

Started by Doktor Howl, September 02, 2010, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Good old smilin' George W Bush...He made politics fun, and he got good people into politics for the same reason that Obama is driving them out.  I won't say I miss him, though I already miss the era, but I do sort of feel bad for the guy.

If you think about it, it's impossible to become president of the United States without being a complete power junkie...Food and whiskey and perversion are not enough.  Only power is a strong enough drug for a politician.  Also keep in mind that the United States, though in decay in some ways, is a little more powerful each year, and has for almost a century been the most powerful empire in history.

So Bush served his two terms, and then had to go home.  What do you do after that?  What possible ambition could you have left?  Unless you're Jimmy Carter, it's the end of the road.  There's literally nothing left to look forward to, no goal to attain that in any way approaches what you've already done.

That has to be a special kind of hell for anyone ambitious enough to have wanted the job in the first place.  People that have the drive to get elected president don't "relax".  It's not in their nature.  They are like hammerhead sharks.  They have precisely one drive:  To feed, even on their own.

But once you've served two terms, there's nothing left to eat.  Except yourself.

Goodbye, George.  You were a crook and a fascist and a bit of an idiot, but you were also the architect of your own reward, which you are now reaping:  Nothing left to shoot for, and a couple of bored secret servicemen that have to stick by you, 24/7, until the day you die...So you can't even reflect on your lack of any future in solitude.

Okay for now,
Dok
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

I've been wondering what he's been doing lately. I really can't think of what he would do...
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 02, 2010, 07:44:47 PM
I've been wondering what he's been doing lately. I really can't think of what he would do...

Baseball. Running a baseball team is perhaps the only thing he ever did well in his entire life.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Freeky

Ofuk! I never realized. I just figured they would get on with their lives after being president or something.

Wow, that's really depressing. :lulz:

Rumckle

I guess the lucky ones get assassinated.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Dysfunctional Cunt

:mittens: Dok!  I have to admit, I feel a bit sorry for W.  But it goes away really quick when I actually think on it. 

Quote from: Rumckle on September 03, 2010, 08:59:36 AM
I guess the lucky ones get assassinated.

:lulz:

No the lucky ones have their wives run for office so they can stay in DC and not have sex with those interns. :wink:

Adios

To hell with him. He had his time in the sun.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 07, 2010, 08:06:35 PM
That's my point.  Now he has nothing that he would view as worth having, and no way to get it.

That IS hell, Charley, at least for people like him.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 07, 2010, 08:20:09 PM
That's my point.  Now he has nothing that he would view as worth having, and no way to get it.

Yeah, after reaching the pinnacle there is only one direction left/\

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 07, 2010, 08:22:01 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 07, 2010, 08:20:09 PM

Yeah, after reaching the pinnacle there is only one direction left/\

If you're lucky. 

Otherwise, it's just an endless limbo.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 03, 2010, 04:42:57 AM

Baseball. Running a baseball team is perhaps the only thing he ever did well in his entire life.

Dude,he drove the Rangers into the ground.

Well, further into the ground.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 09, 2010, 06:27:17 PM

The who?
Molon Lube

Jasper

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 09, 2010, 06:27:17 PM

I don't care, he really should have stuck with baseball.  :lulz:

BadBeast

Well, when Teflon Bill was in the Oval Office, getting little Bill as fellated as he could, whilst "Not having sex with that woman", George Bush Senior was consolidating his ties with the Bin Ladens, and the Sauds in the Deserts of Saudi Arabia. And at the same time, The Bollock Bros, (JebanDub) as State Governors, were quietly, but surely each trying to outdo the other, in how many Death Row Prisoners they could send to the exectioner.
And the more lives were sacrificed in this Caligulan Gorefest, the more Texas and Florida loved their Boys. And the more people cheered Clinton, and his extracurricular sexualisationions, the more the Gore flowed.

Anyway, I've been trying to salvage a snappy, Bushy tailed meme from this loosely assembled, and poorly built Presidential pastich. Something like "A Bush in the sand, is worth two in the Senate" 

But my head has slowly boiled my poor brain out of my ears, and my resolve has melted away as the piss poor trolling of poptart peon fills my inbox. What he is doing, is no more Trolling, than a flasher, is an exotic male dancer. He runs in into the Supermarket, finds an old lady, or a pair of schoolgirls up a quiet aisle, then takes out his ugly, warty cock, and wiggles it around in a vain attempt to achieve some degree of turgitity, fails, then runs out of the shop shouting "w00t w00t, look at me everyone, I've got my COCK out, and I'm not even pissing!"
A flasher, with erectile dysfunction. Next time, he'll take a big flesh coloured dildo with him instead. "w00t w00t, look at my HUGE cock everyone" and as he gestures, obscenely at some poor young till attendant, his plastic penis falls to the floor, revealing a three quarter inch nubbin of gristle, no bigger than an engorged clitoris, then, all the people in the shop point, and laugh at him.

Quite how this turned from a thread, speculating on post-presidential aspirations, (or lack of) into an analagous portrait of poptarts failness, I don't really know, and I'm sorry Dok,  Ive badly derailed here, but It wasn't my intention. I'll try and make up for it later, by severing the head of . . . . .well, not literally, but y'know, the road to hell is littered with good intentions, but this one is littered with empty poptart wrappers. But which flavour? Lets do a Poll, and find out. AAARGH! Sorry, I'll get my coat. . . . .   
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Faust

Don't former presidents return to R'lyeh or become rooted to the spot and turn into trees on the white house lawn?
Sleepless nights at the chateau