News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

HEY PD... More than you ever....

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, February 03, 2011, 07:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

...wanted to know about me right here... IN THIS THREAD....

Seems I have been slipping up with my alt account.  I forgot who I was.  So as it is easier to be me than someone else and since my lawyer has said ok...  here you go on the trials and insanity of why I haven't been around, that you knew......   :wink:

Well, it sucks to be you guys today.  I'm fixing to give you more information than you have ever wanted to know about me.  Might explain a whole lot of why I am the bitch I am today.....

First off, just a touch of background. 

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2003/may/31/suspected-serial-killers-trial-begins-today-collie/

Yeah, it wasn't a pretty time in my life.  This is, thank god, one of only two articles still floating around out there that has my name in it.  The articles with the kid's names are finally lost in cyberspace. 

So life was crazy. I was paying off the husband's debts trying to keep the crack dealing mother fuckers from hurting my kids.  I had finally gotten my shit into something resembling a life and then.....

BAM

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/2006/sc03-1012.pdf

They let the fucker go.  Yeah, the decision came over one day and he walked out of prison a free man the next. 

Victim's Assistance put us (me and the kids) in the local shelter.  When my sister-in-law tried to get my kids out of school a couple of days after their dad's release, we had to pull them out. 

That was when we were moved up north.  We went into the system.  Lived in this shelter and that shelter.  I basically homeschooled the kids for the rest of that year while we bounced around finally landing here in St. Louis and a "transitional" program. 

For the first two years up here, we were terrified to say anything to anyone.  I had been told the next step if their dad found us was identity change and I would lose all contact with my family.  So I made no friends, the kids tried but it was difficult since the wrong slip and someone would Google one of the kids or me and I'd end up putting them in yet another school.

The program we were put into was a very badly run program.  The damage to the kids and I both mentally and emotionally is something we are still working on.

Then their dad started trying to contact us.  He was sending letters to my dad who would in turn send everything to us here in St. Louis.  This worked really well until Dad died.  A letter sent, not forwarded, then returned and we were found.  Our only option with Victim's Assistance was to be moved to another state and put into another program.  Or I could stand my ground. 

So I stood. (Thanks Roger!!!)  I filed for divorce.  It has gotten really really ugly.  A stupid reference on my fucking facebook page gave him this place.  Then he started harassing me about everything I said or did here at PD, facebook.  Tried the she's a witch I deserve custody trick, oh she admits to smoking weed online and so on.

Then came the day.  I had a court appearance for a restraining order.  While I was in court, he was in St. Louis trying to get my kids from their school.  That same day the PI we had out in California said he hadn't left the house since the Friday before.  But he wasn't in his house in California, he was in fucking St. Louis trying to get my fucking kids out of their school.  The judge denied the restraining order because he was no danger to me in California (fucking PI).  He didn't get the kids but he managed to piss me off royally.  It was a couple of days after that when the shit completely hit the fan and I had to start an account here at PD their dad wouldn't know was me.

Now in the course of all of this shit 2006 to current, both of my parents have died, and I had the summer from hell.  I'm not going to drag anyone into the whole insanity.  My blog http://kharaschaos.blogdrive.com/ is open to the public now.

So why, you ask, am I just now posting all of this?  Could it be my divorce is final after all this time?  No it isn't.  But the lawyers met yesterday over the separation, custody, child support and legal fee agreement and as long as I don't tell any lies about the kid's dad, there is nothing I post here he can use against me.  I go to court Monday to finalize this so the divorce can progress.  There are too many people along with the court system who know where I am now that he can't kill me.  So I've gotten another piece of my life back.

The funny part is, I've been here all along.  Posting, trying to play, being the same person I've always been, just new.  I've had my ass handed to me more than once and I've realized a lot about people I thought I knew better. 

Be that as it may, I'm fucking back.  Like me, hate me, or just don't give a flying fuck, it's all good.  I'm back and I'm me again.

Adios

Once this is all over I still think you should disappear. Always have.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Jenne

Stay safe, Khara--I think I know who you were, because like you said, your blending got a little thin.  I almost pm'd you.  :D  But then I remembered you had PD.com posting problems and needed to stay icognito.  I'm hoping I treated you well as your alt--I get bitchy with everyone now and again.  But I did miss you awfully while you were not able to post as often--I think the brutality of what you've endured is unimaginable to those of us who have never lived in fear for their lives or their children's lives.  

I really do hope it all turns out in the end and he's put away for good or cannot come after you any longer.  Stay strong, and huzzah for Roger helping you to do that!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

I'm glad you can come out of your shell Khara, I've been checking that script to see who checks your accounts post history every so often and I didn't find anything unusual so I'd say he's moved on from here anyway, but the lawyers stuff sounds reassuring anyway.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Suu

Oh my God...I remember when that arrest was made. Fucking Collier County, they're another part of the damn state that should be cut loose into the fucking Gulf.

What are you going to do next?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Thanks y'all!!  I missed being me and hanging with ya.  

Faust, I think his lawyer opened his eyes to reality after he realized that he (kid's dad) wasn't the fine upstanding citizen being done wrong he claimed to be.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Suu on February 03, 2011, 08:03:09 PM
Oh my God...I remember when that arrest was made. Fucking Collier County, they're another part of the damn state that should be cut loose into the fucking Gulf.

Get the divorce finalized.  Find a man.  Have lots of sex.

Not necessarily in that order  :lulz:

Suu

Quote from: Khara on February 03, 2011, 08:06:12 PM

:fap: :fap: :fap:

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Luna

Quote from: Khara on February 03, 2011, 08:06:12 PM

:mittens:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."