News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

The Advent of Netwar

Started by Cain, February 06, 2008, 02:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cain

Not a problem.  If you want them uploaded, give me the word.  I have all of them in PDF format, along with about 300 MB of other books on programming, hacking etc

Verbal Mike

Could you perhaps upload one or two of them really fast? I'm leaving for Berlin in half an hour, I can read them on my laptop on the way there... Otherwise not much point in uploading anything right now, I have too many books to read and I usually read AFK only.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cain

Apologies, I was messing around

http://mihd.net/4ewxlc8 Here's one for you

Verbal Mike

fomenter

thanks trying to download now..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Dido

Quote from: triple zero on February 08, 2008, 07:34:33 PM
LHX plays Go. I think Net also plays Go.

I play a littlebit of Go, i've probably played 3 games in my life, on smaller boards. An interesting learning experience. It seems progress in the game comes automatically with Zen-type lessons, which is really cool.

Only if you were inclined that way in the first place. At the moment I think that it makes people more of themselves, if that makes sense.