News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Hi Eris

Started by adam, February 08, 2013, 07:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adam

I want to remind you that I have taken my meds today, and since the augmented reality faerie haven't killed me yet, you need to know that I am vegetarian with vegan leanings. Also, I have already walked into the freezing snow and have gotten lost, probably because it was hilarious and I was bored.  The smell of my brain freezing reminded me of you, and it was quite nice.

Have a nice Friday, Eris.

PS. I don't really quite 'get' punctuation yet.

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, boy.   :|

On that note, I'm fucking off for the weekend.  You spags have fun, now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

Heh. take it easy, man.  see you on monday.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, since everyone else has fucked off, I guess I'll go do my homework.  :kingmeh:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 08, 2013, 07:44:11 PM
Well, since everyone else has fucked off, I guess I'll go do my homework.  :kingmeh:

I was gonna fuck off, then I found the article about the Amish hate crimes.

Then I was feeling better, headache or no headache.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2013, 07:46:13 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 08, 2013, 07:44:11 PM

I was gonna fuck off, then I found the article about the Amish hate crimes.

Then I was feeling better, headache or no headache.

:lulz: Yeah, I remember when those happened. AMISH HATE CRIMES. MULLET.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: adam on February 08, 2013, 07:08:49 PM
I want to remind you that I have taken my meds today, and since the augmented reality faerie haven't killed me yet, you need to know that I am vegetarian with vegan leanings. Also, I have already walked into the freezing snow and have gotten lost, probably because it was hilarious and I was bored.  The smell of my brain freezing reminded me of you, and it was quite nice.

Have a nice Friday, Eris.

PS. I don't really quite 'get' punctuation yet.

Punctuation is simply where you stop communicating, or something.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.