News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

groupthink clusterfuck nerdism

Started by ..y.E.R.M.O.M., September 07, 2005, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Manabu

Bob Dole likes to hear Bob Dole talk about Bob Dole

BOB DOLE!
Hiki-Mana-Daniel-menudo? FRAG IT SMALLS, CALL ME MENUDO AGAIN AND I WILL SHIV YOU IN THE URETHRA!

Hiki - not a food group
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey roger... SURPRISE!

hooplala

Quote from: BAWHEED on September 07, 2005, 07:28:42 PM
Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.See? I told you this is a bunch of "groupthink clusterfuck nerdism"
:?:  :?:  :?: Why do you think being mean is going stop me :?:  :?:  :?:
realy I'm laughing my ASS OFF :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Dude,

Calm the fuck down.

Or don't, what do I care . . . But if you expect anyone to read your shit you're gonna have to put more effort into making it interesting.  There's nothing wrong with nonsense - I happen to LOVE nonsense, but it still has to be INTERESTING nonsense.

Pure gibberish tends to make me zone out after a while.  I've never gotten all the way through a single William S. Burroughs book yet . . . to me, it's boring nonsense.  On the other hand, Daniil Kharms is magnificent.

This is all my opinion, of course.

Strange.

I don't remember making any of the responses I made in this thread, and more than that, in the above quote of my own post, I reference someone who I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE... I just googled the name and it STILL doesn't ring a bell... I must have really been talking out my arse here...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Perhaps you wanted to send the guy on a snipe hunt?

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

Still and all, part of what makes this place great is the adherence to the "carrot and stick" policy--it's not all one or the other.  Though sometimes more than one or the other.