News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Drama Vote: Voice your opinion on the recent drama.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 09:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to be done?

Keep it as-is and let it continue.
8 (17.4%)
Split it all off and merge it into one thread.
11 (23.9%)
Don't care.
18 (39.1%)
Other (fill in the blank)
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Up to you guys. People have started to complain about it, so voice your opinions on the matter here.

EDIT: Extending the original statement after talking to more posters about this.

From what I have seen amongst the other mods and the admins, this is kind of regarded as everybody's board. This is why we generally have a hands-off approach when it comes to deleting posts and banning people. If something on the boards is pissing you off, you should say something about it.

I don't just mean everyone who has been privately bitching about Nigel's rampant on-again-off-again shit-stirring either.

If you think I or any other poster is fucking the board up, say something. You're not going to get banned and you might catch shit from the posters you're complaining about but that shouldn't stop you from voicing your opinion, especially if it's a well-reasoned one.

That said, it's been fun but I'll be ignoring Nigel's crazy ass for the time being. I've gotten a lot of PMs here and in chats saying that I shouldn't indulge her in her drama-hungry antics so that's just what I'm going to do. If she wants to continue fucking up everybody's posts, that's on her.

I apologize if I have pissed off anyone who isn't Nigel.

Eater of Clowns

Other - shut the fuck up.  Failing that, single thread merge.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My suggestion is, knock it off. You're the one who decided to drag it all over the board.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 09:21:05 PM
My suggestion is, knock it off.

Feel free, at least until you feel like you want to start shit again a couple weeks later.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on April 21, 2010, 09:22:46 PM

Feel free, at least until you feel like you want to start shit again a couple weeks later.

At which point, no doubt you will again drag it into every possible thread and bump all of the old ones.

Because I do think you're a worthless piece of shit and at some point I probably won't be able to resist pointing it out again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

so... you think the drama should stop, but are quite willing to bring it up any time you feel like ? lol

Idem

I really don't care that much about splitting threads etc, but maybe just keeping it in this thread for this time around would be nice maybe

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on April 21, 2010, 09:25:48 PM
so... you think the drama should stop, but are quite willing to bring it up any time you feel like ? lol

No, I think that TTM is a crazy piece of shit, I hate him, and it's more than likely that at some point he'll be being his usual asinine self and I'll say something in one of his threads that he will use as an excuse to drag a slap-fight all over every thread he can think of.

Sort of like how people occasionally can't seem to help telling Enki he's a fucking retard, except, to his credit, Enki doesn't immediately BAWWW all over the forum about it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, the sheer irony of TTM starting this thread is  :lulz:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 09:40:03 PM

No, I think that TTM is a crazy piece of shit, I hate him, and it's more than likely that at some point he'll be being his usual asinine self and I'll say something in one of his threads that he will use as an excuse to drag a slap-fight all over every thread he can think of.

Sort of like how people occasionally can't seem to help telling Enki he's a fucking retard, except, to his credit, Enki doesn't immediately BAWWW all over the forum about it.

the same way you hated faust the one time, and some one else another week, and who ever you choose to hate next time?

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 09:40:35 PM
Also, the sheer irony of TTM starting this thread is  :lulz:

Looks like irony is another word we can add to the list of words you don't understand.

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 09:24:03 PM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on April 21, 2010, 09:22:46 PM

At which point, no doubt you will again drag it into every possible thread and bump all of the old ones.

Because I do think you're a worthless piece of shit and at some point I probably won't be able to resist pointing it out again.

Glad to see you're knocking it off and that you're not being even remotely hypocritical.

Also, you're doing a spectacular job of ignoring me.

I say we let the boards decide. By this time tomorrow whatever has the most votes will happen (unless anyone has any serious and well-reasoned objections).

As for dragging it all over the boards, you're the one who is bringing this into the vast majority of completely unrelated threads.

Remington

From what I've gathered knocking it off is out of the question, so I say merge it all into one thread.
Is it plugged in?

Pope Pixie Pickle

Personally I would suggest you both pack it the fuck in.

Also if you must keep this shit up spagging up other threads is not cricket. I would prefer to ignore it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on April 21, 2010, 09:41:53 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 09:40:03 PM

the same way you hated faust the one time, and some one else another week, and who ever you choose to hate next time?

I'm not sure if I ever said I "hated" Faust, although I did get into it with him, and I no longer respect or trust him, nor will I renew my ads on the forum or support the forum financially in any way unless it benefits ECH. The only other person I actually hate, online or IRL, is Net, which is pretty well-documented. Well, I hate General Stuart, but that's not really on my own personal account as much as it is knowing he's a filthy, back-stabbing, shit-stirring crapweasel who takes advantage of other people's weaknesses.

Being angry or arguing with someone is one thing. Actually hating them, in a full-out loathing kind of way, is something else entirely, and it isn't transient. I'm not going to suddenly change my mind and be all buddy-buddy with TTM or with Net. There are people here I will go to the mat with, for instance Requia, and still like and respect afterward. I have been seriously pissed at 000, LMNO, and Cain, but I still like and respect them regardless of whether they like or respect me back.

Hate is a different animal, and it usually has something to do with, say, PM campaigns to try to "send me over the edge" (it's not paranoia when I've seen the PMs) or PM harassment or deciding that me making a snarky comment about alignment charts validates attacking my personal life across a multitude of threads. "Whore" seems to be the default insult of assholes like that, and I'm most likely, if such an asshat seems likely to wildly overreact and escalate things with minimal provokation, to occasionally provoke them. Wouldn't you?

Or do you think I should just say "OK, LOL"?

Maybe that would be more ladylike.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on April 21, 2010, 09:42:19 PM
Also, you're doing a spectacular job of ignoring me.

I didn't say I was ignoring you, Mr. Reading Comprehension Wizard, I said that I put you on ignore in PM, because I didn't care for your bullshit lies and abuse. And you overrode it. Multiple times.