News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Simple relationship test

Started by Dildo Argentino, December 26, 2013, 06:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 26, 2013, 06:50:11 PM
Quote from: holist on December 26, 2013, 06:47:35 PM
Nothing makes me think that. I don't even know who Dr. Phil is. I had a major screeching-session with the wife, sorted it out, and finally (dim-witted and emotionally damaged piece of human that I am) I was able to conceptualise why that sorting out is an actual sorting out, and why a great deal of what I had thought was sorting out that I was in the habit of doing in my previous marriage wasn't. Then I formulated it in this simple form.

As to the question about what is wrong with me, I take that as admonition rather than a genuine question. And just in case it is very slightly a question too: it's a very long and tedious story.

And no, it was most definitely not in response to Alty.

I see.

So, Alty's marriage is at the end of the road, more or less.  So you came on to brag about how your supeior communications skills saved the day, and how your marriage got saved, while Alty's has had it.  But it's not about Alty.

It's like Holist and RWHN had a butt-baby that was born knowing how to type.

Actually, I've been thinking about posting this here for a few days. But it's been busy, and I wasn't sure about it. It's quiet now (all but one of the kids are away), so I decided to do it. I didn't look in the open bar thread. I would not have posted it if I had. Alty, I am sorry.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 26, 2013, 06:51:34 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 26, 2013, 06:48:16 PM
Don't forget, this is also the guy who tried to present himself as some kind of parenting guru last time someone was having trouble with their kid. It's his MO.

It wasn't parenting advice, so much as it was "if you don't do it like I do, you're a bad parent.  Especially you single mothers with no man to guide you."

The fact that this is bollocks is slightly irritating. The fact that you know it is somewhat more irritating. I asked Gogira questions. In between the abuse she actually answered them. People fuck up with people. I thought pretty much everyone around here knew about that. I am certainly no exception. But I like to think I have made some (belated) progress. For quite a while here on PD, I thought that all the 'advertising' you publish about yourself and that gets published about you was actually just joking around and basically, you were a decent and fair human. For a while now, I'm increasingly convinced I was dead wrong: you are actually irritable, brain damaged, and mean. It is a pity.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on December 26, 2013, 07:10:55 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 26, 2013, 06:51:34 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 26, 2013, 06:48:16 PM
Don't forget, this is also the guy who tried to present himself as some kind of parenting guru last time someone was having trouble with their kid. It's his MO.

It wasn't parenting advice, so much as it was "if you don't do it like I do, you're a bad parent.  Especially you single mothers with no man to guide you."

The fact that this is bollocks is slightly irritating. The fact that you know it is somewhat more irritating. I asked Gogira questions. In between the abuse she actually answered them. People fuck up with people. I thought pretty much everyone around here knew about that. I am certainly no exception. But I like to think I have made some (belated) progress. For quite a while here on PD, I thought that all the 'advertising' you publish about yourself and that gets published about you was actually just joking around and basically, you were a decent and fair human. For a while now, I'm increasingly convinced I was dead wrong: you are actually irritable, brain damaged, and mean. It is a pity.

Yeah you know what? He's also my friend, and he's one of the kindest and best people I've ever met, so go fuck yourself.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You're totally one of those people who blames other people when you come across as a douche. The possibility that it might be the way you present yourself just can't even enter your mind, can it? No, it's not that you came across like a pompous know-it-all paternalistic ass, it's that ROGER IS MEAN.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

For quite a while here on PD, I thought that all the 'advertising' you publish about yourself and that gets published about you was actually just joking around and basically, you were a decent and fair human. For a while now, I'm increasingly convinced I was dead wrong: you are actually irritable, brain damaged, and mean. It is a pity.

Oh, yeah, because that was all a joke.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAerm, no, it really happened.  You knew that.

Of course what the above is, is any excuse I need to be a complete assmonkey toward holist, for any reason or no reasona at all.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 26, 2013, 07:16:35 PM
You're totally one of those people who blames other people when you come across as a douche. The possibility that it might be the way you present yourself just can't even enter your mind, can it? No, it's not that you came across like a pompous know-it-all paternalistic ass, it's that ROGER IS MEAN.

Beats taking responsibility for his own actions.

But Nigel, I gotta say, here we are arguing with a crazy person again.   :)

We should stop.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 26, 2013, 07:16:41 PM
For quite a while here on PD, I thought that all the 'advertising' you publish about yourself and that gets published about you was actually just joking around and basically, you were a decent and fair human. For a while now, I'm increasingly convinced I was dead wrong: you are actually irritable, brain damaged, and mean. It is a pity.

Oh, yeah, because that was all a joke.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAerm, no, it really happened.  You knew that.

Of course what the above is, is any excuse I need to be a complete assmonkey toward holist, for any reason or no reasona at all.

I don't quite know what you are talking about. What really happened that I knew?

Cain

I've been trying to find a picture which sums up my reaction to the OP in a visual format.  I think this expresses my feelings best:

Payne

Quote from: Cain on December 26, 2013, 07:41:48 PM
I've been trying to find a picture which sums up my reaction to the OP in a visual format.  I think this expresses my feelings best:

:lulz:

I'm fairly certain I had a dream not long ago when I was doing that to myself. It's why I came back to PD - to tell everyone about it.

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 26, 2013, 07:17:51 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 26, 2013, 07:16:35 PM

Beats taking responsibility for his own actions.

But Nigel, I gotta say, here we are arguing with a crazy person again.   :)

We should stop.

Good point.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on December 26, 2013, 07:21:29 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 26, 2013, 07:16:41 PM

I don't quite know what you are talking about. What really happened that I knew?

The brain damage part. You GIANT ASSHOLE. Did you think that was just a joke?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Holist shows up, says something totally FUCKED UP, people tell him it was FUCKED UP, he attention whores with EVEN MORE FUCKED UP SHIT.

He's the NEW, IMPROVED RWHN(TM) presuming to EMPOWER(TM) us lesser, "brain damaged", single mom, relationship-on-the-rocks, WHAT THE FUCK EVER "lesser beings" with his "insights".

Fuck off, holist.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

Who do you think was on top? RWHN , or Holist? I think they would just get in 69 position and smell each others farts.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 26, 2013, 08:16:06 PM
Holist shows up, says something totally FUCKED UP, people tell him it was FUCKED UP, he attention whores with EVEN MORE FUCKED UP SHIT.

He's the NEW, IMPROVED RWHN(TM) presuming to EMPOWER(TM) us lesser, "brain damaged", single mom, relationship-on-the-rocks, WHAT THE FUCK EVER "lesser beings" with his "insights".

Fuck off, holist.

BUT IT COMES WITH A NEW HAT!