News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, part 6

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 13, 2004, 07:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Guido Finucci

More! More! More! I wanna see the stupid, petty people become enlightened!

Sounds like you have a cool job Rev. Shame about the schmucks in the general vicinity.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Guido FinucciMore! More! More! I wanna see the stupid, petty people become enlightened!

Sounds like you have a cool job Rev. Shame about the schmucks in the general vicinity.

There isn't any enlightenment in this tale.

Just shame, failure, and degradation.

I'll finish the rest of the horrible story later.  The story is still unfolding...and I have a pregnant 18 year old kid crying herself to sleep in my guest room.

I live in hell.  WHY do I allow myself to get sucked into this type of hideous shit?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bella

Quote from: Guido FinucciMore! More! More! I wanna see the stupid, petty people become enlightened!

Me too. I want more.......

And I want to see Susan be the stonee and Bud get electrocuted again.
Poor little Cheryl.  :(

I know why they come to you for advice, Roger.
You're the only person there with a modicum of common sense and their little pea brains instinctively know it.

PS: You took Cheryl home? How very kind of you.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger...and I have a pregnant 18 year old kid crying herself to sleep in my guest room.

Biggest arsehole in the place? I think not, Kemosabe. You're the kind of big softie who comforts an 18 year old with nowhere else to turn. Kudos.

Give Bud one from me...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

I know why they come to you for advice, Roger.
You're the only person there with a modicum of common sense and their little pea brains instinctively know it.

PS: You took Cheryl home? How very kind of you.

1.  In the land of the swine, the one-eyed pig is king.

2.  Cripes.  Tell me about it.  That whole sorry situation will be addressed in the next installment...I want to see how this plays out tomorrow, before I continue.

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI live in hell.  WHY do I allow myself to get sucked into this type of hideous shit?

Could it be because you are actually a human being? For better or worse.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger...and I have a pregnant 18 year old kid crying herself to sleep in my guest room.

Biggest arsehole in the place? I think not, Kemosabe. You're the kind of big softie who comforts an 18 year old with nowhere else to turn. Kudos.

Give Bud one from me...

Big softie?  Heh.  Just because I have a soul (it's very small, but I DO have one) doesn't qualify me as a softie.

Bud has suffered, and will continue to suffer.  I'll do something particularly nasty in your honor.

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI'll do something particularly nasty in your honor.

::bow:: I am in your debt.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI live in hell.  WHY do I allow myself to get sucked into this type of hideous shit?

Could it be because you are actually a human being? For better or worse.

Kindly do not associate me with that wretched species of liars, fools, and thieves.

TIA.

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerKindly do not associate me with that wretched species of liars, fools, and thieves.

Better liars, fools and thieves than the guileless, the stupid and the thugs.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerKindly do not associate me with that wretched species of liars, fools, and thieves.

Better liars, fools and thieves than the guileless, the stupid and the thugs.

Them, too.

Lord Trout

These co-workers of yours sound familiar. Sad to say I've known folks like this in the past, but (thankfully) no longer have to suffer their company...
Well, shit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SheckyThese co-workers of yours sound familiar. Sad to say .

That is because people are swine, from coast to coast.

gnimbley

This may be the reason I am currently self employed as a rock inspector. No fellow employees.

My condolences, Reverend. I am less woried about you today. More worried about the other occupants of the ecology you inhabit, gratified that you can improvise as quickly as you can, happy that you have a soul tiny though it may be, and apologetic about that crack I made about you and chipmunks earlier.

Unfortunately, I can offer no salient advice at present. What does one advise a pregnant eighteen year old?