News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Florida, land of opportunity

Started by Cain, October 13, 2012, 02:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Just another example of how The Man hates on the free market:

QuoteA CVS store in Jacksonville, Florida, has been forced to call up customers who purchased ready-to-use enemas earlier this year to inform them that their medical device may have been previously used by someone else.

Ronald Eugene Robinson was arrested in June and charged with tampering with consumer products after it came to light that he allegedly used and returned as many as 12 enemas over the course of two months, claiming the packages had not been opened.

Caveat emptor, bitches.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

The dude was proactively helping people out by enhancing their gut flora.

Disco Pickle

Read about this a some time ago.   Florida makes news because it's fucking Florida.  Jacksonville isn't really north Florida though.  We're south-south Georgia.

I think I've apologized here before for not killing Fred Durst before anyone had to hear of him outside of this place.  I would just like to again extend my deepest sympathies for not doing something about that when I had a chance. 

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 19, 2012, 02:17:56 AM
Read about this a some time ago.   Florida makes news because it's fucking Florida.  Jacksonville isn't really north Florida though.  We're south-south Georgia.

I think I've apologized here before for not killing Fred Durst before anyone had to hear of him outside of this place.  I would just like to again extend my deepest sympathies for not doing something about that when I had a chance. 

wut
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on November 01, 2012, 12:11:43 PM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 19, 2012, 02:17:56 AM

wut

Who knows why he posts what he posts.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."