Unlimited Ferguson Thread of police state nightmare fuel.

Started by Da6s, August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 15, 2014, 03:39:13 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on August 15, 2014, 03:32:56 PM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on August 15, 2014, 03:32:17 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 15, 2014, 03:17:04 PM
Shut the fuck up.

....who, me or von?

I'd put money on Von.

You'd be right. Sorry Twid, I missed there was another page and thought I was posting right after him.

No worries. I figured it was likely Von, but figured I'd make sure.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

von

mike brown robbed a store before being killed and was killed by a black cop.

I'd protest for such injustice anyday! :lulz:

Junkenstein

So if you commit a crime, it's OK for police to shoot you?

Or It's OK for black kids to get shot as long as it's a black cop that shoots them?

Holy fuck, I'd forgotten how much of an idiot racist you are.

Jonny/QG, Sincere apologies. You clearly had the correct motorcycle and I should have been on it instead of pointing out the fucking obvious about undercover cops.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: von on August 15, 2014, 03:45:09 PM

Black cops can't use excessive force against other black people? Is that in their nature?

LMNO

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 14, 2014, 03:17:54 PM
"We're gonna Protect and Serve the fuck out of you."

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that this has become a FB meme. Go me.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: von on August 15, 2014, 03:45:09 PM

I'm a go ahead and clean, dust, and polish my wood furniture with this one now.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

von

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 15, 2014, 03:53:50 PM

Or It's OK for black kids to get shot as long as it's a black cop that shoots them?

Jonny/QG, Sincere apologies. You clearly had the correct motorcycle and I should have been on it instead of pointing out the fucking obvious about undercover cops.

Considering the narratives that are coming from the only remaining credible witness (i.e. the one who wasn't his accomplice in robbing a store an hour prior), he tried to take the cop's gun. That's grounds for deadly force right there...

As for the black cop thing, with all of the calls being put forth by "the community" to go loot white neighbourhoods rather than black ones, I think it's simple sour irony that he wasn't killed by the evil whitey.

Concerning the whole protest movement: everyone organised to protest the lawful killing of a violent criminal who assaulted an officer who was apprehending him for looking like a reported robber...who he happened to be. Wow, such justice. Much revolution. Many social progresses.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2014/08/15/ferguson-police-release-name-officer-who-shot-michael-brown/onS0CNVvi9DSlNvSnxtzVL/story.html

QuoteCapt. Ronald S. Johnson, the highway patrol official appointed by the governor to take over the response, immediately signaled a change in approach. Johnson told reporters he had ordered troopers to remove their tear-gas masks, and in the early evening he accompanied several groups of protesters through the streets, clasping hands, listening to stories and marching alongside them.

THIS is the correct motorcycle.

I think there's this tactical notion among the police that overwhelming force just immediately neutralizes all resistance. Thing that gets forgotten is that when you aim to trigger a flight response in people, you could just as easily be hitting the fight response.

Anecdotally, I have some experience with being surrounded by RRT and waiting for them to start popping the tear gas. It's fucking scary. There was half of me that wanted to bone right out of there. There was half of me that wanted to stay and ride it out...then there was this other portion of me that said waiting for what was coming was the worst possible thing so FUCK IT...let's get this party started.

I could be wholly unique in that reaction. Or it could explain a lot about why, when police show up dressed for a riot, people so often oblige them.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Nephew Twiddleton

Your reading skills aren't really up to par, are they?

Junkenstein

Quote from: von on August 15, 2014, 04:20:26 PM

Concerning the whole protest movement: everyone organised to protest the lawful killing of a violent criminal who assaulted an officer who was apprehending him for looking like a reported robber...who he happened to be. Wow, such justice. Much revolution. Many social progresses.

You really need to look into the London riots a couple of years back. If you honestly think this is solely about the cop and the kid alone you're not really getting it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

von

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 15, 2014, 05:16:33 PM
Quote from: von on August 15, 2014, 04:20:26 PM

You really need to look into the London riots a couple of years back. If you honestly think this is solely about the cop and the kid alone you're not really getting it.

What I'm getting is that Missouri is a long way from london...

Q. G. Pennyworth

von

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 15, 2014, 05:29:45 PM
Your spotted dick is a long way from London.

can you respond with anything more than petty insults or are you too busy getting off on neckbeards catching blueballs again?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: von on August 15, 2014, 05:33:17 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 15, 2014, 05:29:45 PM
Your spotted dick is a long way from London.

can you respond with anything more than petty insults or are you too busy getting off on neckbeards catching blueballs again?

You're not worth a long troll.

Junkenstein

Campaign contributions and election results for Ferguson? Most people ran unopposed. Contributions came from the candidates themselves and fa local construction firm . A small number of affluent people who have the time to bother with local politics run the town with no opposition.

Explain where/how this is different to the UK. Answers on a postcard to the usual address. Small prize to the funniest answer.