News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

It's 2am, start of a 3 day weekend, and i just got a warning ticket.

Started by Phox, September 01, 2012, 07:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

...well, someone named Jennifer D. Phox got a warning ticket, that was handed to me, for apparently things that I had done. In any event, i have still never received an honest to goodness traffic citation.

In any event, there has, apparently, been a lot going on while I've been doing the whole education thing. STOP DOING STUFF, SPAGS!  :argh!:
D. Jennifer Phox,
Just sayin' hi.

Richter

You are doing it right.  That officer had a chance to stop the madness before Saturday.  They failed.  Let the hatred flow.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2012, 03:56:58 PM

Who are you, again?
Gooood question.  :lulz:

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on September 01, 2012, 12:30:34 PM
You are doing it right.  That officer had a chance to stop the madness before Saturday.  They failed.  Let the hatred flow.
Mwahaha, they have no idea what they have let escape.  :evil: