News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

YouGASM

Started by Messier Undertree, March 21, 2008, 08:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messier Undertree

http://youtube.com/user/YouGASM

I made a Youtube channel.

So far, I've only uploaded a somewhat mediocre slideshow of some PosterGASM pics.

If you have anything to add, PM it to me and I'll upload it or something, iono.

Let's spread propaganda among the broad masses.

Verbal Mike

:mittens:
This is a really good idea.
Weren't you saying yesterday you'd distribute the sn+pass, so everyone can add stuff?
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Messier Undertree

Yeah, if anyone has anything to upload, the password is available on request.

Verbal Mike

I put info about this on the BIP Wiki.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

bones

I should put my propaganda film on youtube for easier finding, and this looks like the account to do it under.. still got ID/pass, Mal?

Will youtube just shrink the file or do I have to make it really small before I can upload?
filmmusic

Cramulus

youtube will shrink it.

According to their site, videos saved with the following settings convert and display the best:

-MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format
-320x240 resolution
-MP3 audio
-30 FPS

Messier Undertree

Quote from: bones on December 01, 2008, 02:50:51 AM
I should put my propaganda film on youtube for easier finding, and this looks like the account to do it under.. still got ID/pass, Mal?

Since it hasn't really been used for anything, and the O:MF subforum is hidden to unregistered users, I feel like it should be okay to post the password and stuff here.

I had to reset it because I forgot the original password anyway.

Username: YouGASM
Password: mdkmao88

If there are any objections to having it posted here, then I can edit my post and go back to giving it out on request.

bones

Thankyou kindly, sirs.

DISCORDIAN PROPAGANDA FOR ALL!

youtube.com/watch?v=qwUgn9RyMak
<- for copypasta
filmmusic

Verbal Mike

Bones, that was a fucking masterpiece. It is hypontic, fascinating and great and amazing and wonderful and made of mittens and WIN. Thank you!

Iron Sulfide

i particularly like the two voices slightly out of sync, sometimes saying two different things. that was schweet.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Verbal Mike

It was really well done, I could basically keep track of the gist of what both were saying. They fluctuated between total contradiction (disagreement), complementary contradiction (making some kind of point) and agreement, creating a hypnotic and powerful effect.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: VERB` on December 05, 2008, 07:03:26 PM
It was really well done, I could basically keep track of the gist of what both were saying. They fluctuated between total contradiction (disagreement), complementary contradiction (making some kind of point) and agreement, creating a hypnotic and powerful effect.
It reminds me of an "If-by-Whiskey" argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If-by-whiskey

QuoteThe label "if-by-whiskey" refers to a 1952 speech by Noah S. "Soggy" Sweat, Jr., a young lawmaker from the U.S. state of Mississippi, on the subject of whether Mississippi should prohibit or legalize alcoholic beverages:[1]

"My friends, I had not intended to discuss this controversial subject at this particular time. However, I want you to know that I do not shun controversy. On the contrary, I will take a stand on any issue at any time, regardless of how fraught with controversy it might be. You have asked me how I feel about whiskey. All right, here is how I feel about whiskey:

"If when you say whiskey you mean the devil's brew, the poison scourge, the bloody monster, that defiles innocence, dethrones reason, destroys the home, creates misery and poverty, yea, literally takes the bread from the mouths of little children; if you mean the evil drink that topples the Christian man and woman from the pinnacle of righteous, gracious living into the bottomless pit of degradation, and despair, and shame and helplessness, and hopelessness, then certainly I am against it.

"But, if when you say whiskey you mean the oil of conversation, the philosophic wine, the ale that is consumed when good fellows get together, that puts a song in their hearts and laughter on their lips, and the warm glow of contentment in their eyes; if you mean Christmas cheer; if you mean the stimulating drink that puts the spring in the old gentleman's step on a frosty, crispy morning; if you mean the drink which enables a man to magnify his joy, and his happiness, and to forget, if only for a little while, life's great tragedies, and heartaches, and sorrows; if you mean that drink, the sale of which pours into our treasuries untold millions of dollars, which are used to provide tender care for our little crippled children, our blind, our deaf, our dumb, our pitiful aged and infirm; to build highways and hospitals and schools, then certainly I am for it.

"This is my stand. I will not retreat from it. I will not compromise."
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘