News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Sarah Palin flowchart

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2008, 05:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

So... when will politicos learn to vet a candidate via youtube?

Voodoo

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 03, 2008, 05:34:53 PM
I did a little research last night...  Alaska has only a little over 680,000 people.  There are 17 US cities with a population bigger than that.  Using that as a metric, Palin has about as much "experience" as my current mayor, Greg Ballard.  They seriously couldn't find anyone better than her?

they were comparing that to Austin Texas last night

AFK

There's no way in hell I'm listening to her speech.  Someone give me a recap tomorrow.  Her voice is incredibly annoying.  If I were a Moose, I'd run away from her too. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 03, 2008, 06:05:26 PM
:news:

Sarah Palin is bat shit insane!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG1vPYbRB7k
Holy shit.  She's not insane, she's just an out-and-out FUNDIE.  "My son's tattoo was gross until I saw it was a Jesus-fish!  And then I'm like, OK!"

*spits*

Jenne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 03, 2008, 07:02:55 PM
There's no way in hell I'm listening to her speech.  Someone give me a recap tomorrow.  Her voice is incredibly annoying.  If I were a Moose, I'd run away from her too. 

Her accent is very Canuckistani.

Iason Ouabache

And people are starting to look into her pastor, ala Rev. Wright.  This should be fun.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/02/palins-church-may-have-sh_n_123205.html

QuoteBut Pastor Kalnins has also preached that critics of President Bush will be banished to hell; questioned whether people who voted for Sen. John Kerry in 2004 would be accepted to heaven; charged that the 9/11 terrorist attacks and war in Iraq were part of a war "contending for your faith;" and said that Jesus "operated from that position of war mode."
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Yeah, the right-wingers on PCF are giving the typical "but they're not the same" bullshit.  Obviously it's because Rev. Wright was a big black guy screaming at the top of his lungs instead of a big old white guy.  But no one will own up to that. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Iason Ouabache

I can haz a book banning?
                   \

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1837918,00.html

QuoteStein says that as mayor, Palin continued to inject religious beliefs into her policy at times. "She asked the library how she could go about banning books," he says, because some voters thought they had inappropriate language in them. "The librarian was aghast." That woman, Mary Ellen Baker, couldn't be reached for comment, but news reports from the time show that Palin had threatened to fire Baker for not giving "full support" to the mayor.
    \

Voodoo

"Goddamn fascist."
                                /
                               /

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Requiem on September 04, 2008, 12:05:08 AM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I love this woman.
She truly is the gift that keeps on giving.  The next couple of months are going to be a laugh riot.
    \

Suu

She tries that shit on a National level and New Veronnectichusetaine Island is that much closer to breaking off into our own country.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Valerie - Gone

Quote from: Suu on September 04, 2008, 03:39:13 AM
New Veronnectichusetaine Island
How in god's name is that pronounced?
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

Suu

Think of the states it consists of.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Valerie - Gone

Quote from: Suu on September 04, 2008, 03:43:41 AM
Think of the states it consists of.
Well, yeah, but... all mushed together like that I'm having a hard time pronouncing it.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates