News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

I AM THE WORLD'S MOST AMAZING CHEF.

Started by East Coast Hustle, November 16, 2009, 10:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Seriously. It takes talent you can't even imagine to burn top ramen.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 16, 2009, 10:36:34 PM

Really?

Then you have a rival. My former college roommate. You know, the one I almost threw off of a balcony? Yeah, she had this thing with making sure you boiled ALL THE WATER out of the pot of ramen. More often than not, she forgot about it, and ruined my fucking pots.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

fomenter

i have a topper but am to embarrassed to say...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on November 17, 2009, 01:05:59 AM

Really?

Then you have a rival. My former college roommate. You know, the one I almost threw off of a balcony? Yeah, she had this thing with making sure you boiled ALL THE WATER out of the pot of ramen. More often than not, she forgot about it, and ruined my fucking pots.

Wait, she boiled all the water out on purpose?

:vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

My mother's side of the family is infamous for burning everything. My grandma once left a pot of water on so long that not only did all the water boil out, but she melted a hole in the bottom of the pot. When my mom went over to my dad's family for dinner the first time, she remembered that the food tasted weird (because it was actually cooked right).
Is it plugged in?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i caught my cup o noodle on fire once...i dunno how its just a styrofoam cup  :sad:
but i was watching it rotate in the microwave and suddenly POOF! EN FUEGO!

Suu

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 17, 2009, 01:13:37 AM

Really?

Wait, she boiled all the water out on purpose?

:vom:

I know, I know...I should have just killed her when I had the chance.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Really?

I kind of do that, but I lower the heat near the end to let whats remaining reduce. Also, I cant afford to ruin my own pots.
Also I use peanut-butter sometimes, and cayenne pepper... sometimes carrots.

The Good Reverend Roger

This just hasn't been your month, man.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: fomenter on November 17, 2009, 01:07:11 AM
i have a topper but am to embarrassed to say...

I thought that on PD it was embarrassing to be embarrassed?

fomenter

well it is now .. thanks alot ippy...

(i broke a bone in my pinky toe boiling water for mac and cheese)sad and true...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Nast

I once incinerated like 2 quarts of sugar syrup I was making for candied orange peel. I keep the remains, not dissimilar to volcanic glass, in a jar in my room.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."