News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Cain, help

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 16, 2014, 04:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I am, in the past two weeks, come into incredible temporal power (with associated wounds) at the same time as I have been scarred for life; everything is sideways. I am out of bullets.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

I know I'm not Cain, but what's going on?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: President Television on March 16, 2014, 06:00:52 AM
I know I'm not Cain, but what's going on?

Face full of glass arguing politics. Don't you worry about it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

Hang from the world tree for nine days.

Exchange eye for (more) prophetic powers.

??????

Acquire bullets.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 16, 2014, 04:42:08 PM

??????

Acquire bullets.

THANKS, CAIN!

Telarus

Quote from: Cain on March 16, 2014, 04:42:08 PM

??????

Acquire bullets.

I need this on a shirt under the words 'HOW TO SURVIVE THE MYTHOPOEIC ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE'.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!