Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Think for Yourself, Schmuck! / Re: You are a work of art
« Last post by The Invisible Man on Yesterday at 04:29:11 pm »
That Pogues song is alright.
Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by Prelate Diogenes Shandor on Yesterday at 06:23:34 am »
I think I may have posted one or both of these ideas before, but I'm not sure so here goes:

*A bizarre retelling of the first Thanksgiving in which the teamup between the pilgrims and the natives results from a famine but rather from the need to team up to defeat a nazi turkey named "Joseph Gobbles" (who is eventually killed with some kind of improvised flamethrower cobbled together from 17th cenyury items, thus creating the tradition of cooking turkeys)

*An action-adventure-fantasy movie that takes all the weirdest shit from the bible (ezekiel's angels, ezekiel's army of the dead, jacob's ladder, everything in revelations, etc) and related traditions (kaballah, gnosticism, the scene in the koran where the moon is split in half, etc) and combines it with the Cthulhu Mythos (including a conflation of Yog-Sothoth with YHVH-Sabaoth) and occasionallt fight choreography reminiscent of wuxia films - into an offensively scripturally inaccurate story about the Dagon worshipping Philistines and the Yog-Sothoth worshipping Canaanites fighting a war (all of the abovementioned things are shoehorned into a single war) against each other with both sides making heavy use of both black magic and hollywood martial arts.
Apple Talk / Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Last post by tyrannosaurus vex on Yesterday at 04:56:16 am »
today I learned that my home router's web interface title is a reference to a novel about (among other things) a Nazi V2 rocket with secret technology embedded in it. I'm sure it's just a software dev being funny.

RPG Ghetto / Re: Unified Vidya Games thread
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Yesterday at 04:04:57 am »
Just started playing Hearts of Iron IV.

:crankey:

I fucking hate everything.  But I burned down France with my Italian hordes before the British showed up and kicked my shit all sideways.
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Yesterday at 04:03:47 am »
An eternal bliss machine?  How utterly horrible.

Imagine if it halted when all the fun things have been depleted and you'd come out inverted.

But that's when the fun starts.

Because I'm gonna eat Coyote to make up the difference.  It's not even a crime.  The bastard likes Christmas music, and has to be stopped.
« Last post by Faust on November 23, 2017, 09:24:21 pm »
I'm a Francis Bacon painting.
« Last post by Frontside Back on November 23, 2017, 08:19:45 pm »

Imagine if it halted when all the fun things have been depleted and you'd come out inverted.
« Last post by The Invisible Man on November 23, 2017, 06:19:22 pm »

Pretty sure thatís how people pitched the Brady Bunch Variety Show. Look how that turned out.

Although to be fair, they should have known better than to book Curly as a guest.
« Last post by Doktor Howl on November 23, 2017, 05:43:36 pm »
Principia Discussion / Re: 2x3+(2-3)=????
« Last post by Junkenstein on November 23, 2017, 05:30:59 pm »
 :lulz:

That frogs one is gold.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10