News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Good thing I'm not actually playing this game, otherwise I'd think Slanknet is too suspicious... on purpose.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

That's exactly what I would expect a werewolf to say.

LMNO

That's exactly what I would expect a werewolf to say...

The Wizard

(James' corpse makes accusing squirting noises, that almost sound like "I told you so")
Insanity we trust.

Fuquad

In my name?

What a bunch of fucks.

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

LMNO

I appreciate the avatar change, Dr. James.

The Wizard

(head nods and drops off of the corpse)
Insanity we trust.

Cainad (dec.)

I, for one, would like to honor Semaj's wrongful passing by acknowledging his particularly lulzy performance during what had to be a traumatic time for him. :golfclap:

The Johnny

Innocent blood on our hands! Oh virtuous Semaj! Why did the righteous lord make you so furry and entice us to smite you!

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Storebrand

Just look at all that blood...on my hand. *hangs head*

Who do I get to decapitate next?  :evil:

Remington

Quote from: gin on January 21, 2010, 10:28:40 PM
Just look at all that blood...on my hand. *hangs head*

...And your arm, and shirt, and face....

You didn't have to be so enthusiastic about it :eek:
Is it plugged in?

Iason Ouabache

Oops. I guess we need to be more careful before accusing people of being a wolf. How are we supposed to figure out who is a wolf and who is a psychic anyways?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Remington

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on January 21, 2010, 11:01:35 PM
Oops. I guess we need to be more careful before accusing people of being a wolf. How are we supposed to figure out who is a wolf and who is a psychic anyways?

LYNCH THEM ALL
  \
:chickenhawk:
  /
LET GOD SORT THEM OUT

That's the problem for the villagers. I'd suggest paying close attention to who defends who, and for what reasons.
Is it plugged in?