News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Stalking Nigel

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 28, 2014, 01:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 01, 2014, 01:04:45 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 01, 2014, 12:43:49 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 01, 2014, 12:19:34 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 30, 2014, 05:52:56 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 30, 2014, 05:34:43 PM
It's so charming, the stalkers, the way they show me their devotion and dedication so that they can prove to me that I should just GIVE THEM A CHANCE.
:horrormirth:

Advise them that you have standards, and they should watch Taxi Driver for details.  Deniro has all the answers.

Perhaps that will be my next step. Although that reminds me, I need to change my OK Cupid status to "seeing someone", which I have been forgetting to do for about the last 2 years. I wonder what treasure trove of messages awaits?

Half of Portland, jacking off like monkeys in the zoo.   :lulz:

It was a strange assortment of numerous "Hey baby"s, several guys telling me that my profile was funny, a couple of guys informing me that "Tauruses are the most interesting people" (Really? From what little I recall of astrology, we're hedonistic homebodies who do little more than lie around on satin pillows eating cheese) and one guy explaining what GIS is.

What is GIS?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

It's so charming, the stalkers, the way they show me their devotion and dedication so that they can prove to me that I should just GIVE THEM A CHANCE.

Advise them that you have standards, and they should watch Taxi Driver for details.  Deniro has all the answers.

Perhaps that will be my next step. Although that reminds me, I need to change my OK Cupid status to "seeing someone", which I have been forgetting to do for about the last 2 years. I wonder what treasure trove of messages awaits?

It was a strange assortment of numerous "Hey baby"s, several guys telling me that my profile was funny, a couple of guys informing me that "Tauruses are the most interesting people" (Really? From what little I recall of astrology, we're hedonistic homebodies who do little more than lie around on satin pillows eating cheese) and one guy explaining what GIS is.

Well shit, I can do that! No need to go all the way to OK Cupid to learn when you've got huge fucking nerdlords here on PeeDee.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 01, 2014, 01:23:28 AM
What is GIS?

Geographical Information Systems. Advanced computer mapping software that lets you do spatial analyses of stuff, and also makes things like Google Maps work.

AIN'T THAT JUST PRIME ONLINE FLIRTING MATERIAL!? ARE YA GETTIN' STEAMY YET????

(unless it was a different acronym for "GIS" being discussed in which case I'm a huge tool)

Pæs

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on July 01, 2014, 02:25:07 AM
(unless it was a different acronym for "GIS" being discussed in which case I'm a huge tool)
YEAH KEEP TALKING GISHET SCUM.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

What is GIS?

Ah yes, the people who think Taurus women are like unto Gods entertain me. Except when they go on the whole "You're all so loyal and supportive and forgiving, I bet even if I cheated on you, you'd take me back!"

Of course. Who wouldn't? Such a charmer.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Pæs on July 01, 2014, 02:31:53 AM

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well shit, I can do that! No need to go all the way to OK Cupid to learn when you've got huge fucking nerdlords here on PeeDee.

What is GIS?

Geographical Information Systems. Advanced computer mapping software that lets you do spatial analyses of stuff, and also makes things like Google Maps work.

AIN'T THAT JUST PRIME ONLINE FLIRTING MATERIAL!? ARE YA GETTIN' STEAMY YET????

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

You know that's exactly how I responded.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think it may be significant to note that I hadn't asked.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, and apparently I have four new messages since changing my profile to say I'm not available. :?

Aucoq

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 28, 2014, 01:14:36 AM

More later.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 02, 2014, 05:57:37 PM
Oh, and apparently I have four new messages since changing my profile to say I'm not available. :?

"She's in a relationship now?  Oh yeah.  I love when they play hard to get."
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aucoq on July 05, 2014, 11:38:16 PM

More later.

That seems to be the typical reaction. That, and getting hit on by married men.  :horrormirth:

Luna

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 06, 2014, 01:55:16 AM

More later.

That seems to be the typical reaction. That, and getting hit on by married men.  :horrormirth:

You're taken.  He's taken.  You have something in common!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on July 06, 2014, 02:35:39 AM

More later.

How funny you would say that! The message I got today:

Aucoq

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 06, 2014, 03:47:21 AM
Quote from: Luna on July 06, 2014, 02:35:39 AM

More later.

How funny you would say that! The message I got today:

Wow.  :lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.