Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by Rococo Modem Basilisk on Yesterday at 11:50:52 pm »
Brain chips improve memory by listening to call and response signals from the hippocampus and mimicing them; unfortunate side effect: these chips solidify memory too much and the memories don't mutate over time, so every one retains the vividness and emotional intensity of a PTSD flashback, memories of memories of memories compounding. Without the possibility of confabulation, all memories become traumatic, because their raw emotional edges cannot be sanded off by repeated handling.
Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by Rococo Modem Basilisk on Yesterday at 11:49:00 pm »
a superman origin story, except it's basically the Infancy Gospel
Cousin wants me to go vegan. Sister wants me to get a gastric bypass or something. Because supporting me in how i actually WANT to handle my diabetes would just be pure madness.
Aneristic Illusions / AN IMPORTANT POLITICAL CONFESSION
« Last post by Q. G. Pennyworth on Yesterday at 11:19:19 pm »
Once again, when presented with the means and opportunity to do so, I did not punch any nazis.
Apple Talk / Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Yesterday at 11:17:34 pm »
Man, dontcha just love it when people are so concerned about you and your diabetes they make themselves a bigger nuisance than the diabetes itself?

also sorry to hear your bands breaking up, LMNO

Have you been getting advice from crunchies yet?

"No need for Metformin, just eat lots of kale and use essential oils."
Apple Talk / Re: things I will do when I am emperor of the universe
« Last post by Q. G. Pennyworth on Yesterday at 11:08:36 pm »
I DEMAND 3D6 MECHANICS AT THE VERY LEAST. THE PROBABILITY SPREAD ON D20 IS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT.
Gonna dress like Zachary Taylor, drink a pitcher of cold milk and consume an absurd amount of cherries.
Man, dontcha just love it when people are so concerned about you and your diabetes they make themselves a bigger nuisance than the diabetes itself?

also sorry to hear your bands breaking up, LMNO
Aneristic Illusions / Re: UK General Election 8th June: Shake it all about?
« Last post by Cain on Yesterday at 09:43:21 pm »
Oh yes, it was more the selling merchandise thing.  I expect the supporting thing, but a little bit of good taste can go a long way.
Aneristic Illusions / Re: New Jersey labels antifa a terrorist organization.
« Last post by Pergamos on Yesterday at 09:24:57 pm »
That being opposed to fascism now makes you a terrorist is so...American.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10