Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 12, 2011, 01:39:54 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 12, 2011, 04:46:11 AM
"Dispatch I'm en route to the possible B&E, I've got 404 Main St for a location.  Can you get on the line with the town and get any more information on the area?"

"Well, it's at 404 Main St, sir."

"Right, can you call them back and find out any land marks, or where it's near?"

"I imagine it's near 403 Main St and 405 Main St, sir."

But 404 is Not Found, 403 is Forbidden and 405 is Not Allowed!

:aaa:    :argh!:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Me: I'm going blonde.

The Archangel Gabriel: ...I remember when you were blonde.

Me: This is going to be all over, though, not just the front.

Gabe: ...I'll be in my bunk.

Me:  :oops:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

"Holy technicolor Jesus, that's good."

...  Nah, some things are just better without context.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

For the record, that's Vex, and he's kidding.   :lol:
Molon Lube

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Salty

My cousin lives in Bavaria, he failed to graduate from school due to apathy and incompetence. He's having a hard time finding work that isn't straight up manual labor, which he doesn't want to do. A true product of modern german parenting he's a selfish, spoiled little shit.

"I want to move to africa where there is no money or conflict. There, people are content with what they have. Here it's all about money and conflict and it's all just shit. I'm stressed have no more motivation"

:facepalm: :cramstipated: :walken: :tyra:

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Quote from: Alty on July 19, 2011, 03:23:09 AM
My cousin lives in Bavaria, he failed to graduate from school due to apathy and incompetence. He's having a hard time finding work that isn't straight up manual labor, which he doesn't want to do. A true product of modern german parenting he's a selfish, spoiled little shit.

"I want to move to africa where there is no money or conflict. There, people are content with what they have. Here it's all about money and conflict and it's all just shit. I'm stressed have no more motivation"

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:  Kids in Africa don't have it as bad as that guy!!

Also, I have one of my own for once.

So my math teacher has an accent (but is understable, thank god, I have such a hard time with listening through accents), and she either has a deep tan or is olive-skinned.  Consider the fact that she mentioned last week that she was from the country she was (no reveal just yet), the following was hilarious:

Student: You speak spanish, right?
Teacher: No, I don't speak spanish.
Student: Oh, you don't speak it, you just have the accent?
Teacher:  The accent is Greek.
Classroom: :lulz:

:169:

Juana

Holy, fucking, shit. Really? :lulz:

Suggest a sight-seeing tour of Somalia.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 19, 2011, 03:47:27 AM

Yeah.  She even was talking about her being from Greece like, ten minutes before hand, too.  :lulz:

YES.  DO IT.  :lulz:

Salty

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 19, 2011, 03:47:27 AM

His mom has a PhD and works for a pharmaceutical company and his dad is stay at home. HE HAS A CUSTOM BUILT BEDROOM IN A CUSTOM GREEN HOUSE THAT HAS AN AWARD BOLTED TO THE FRONT DOOR FOR SUPER HIPPIE GREENNESS NO SIR THERE NEVER WERE NAZIS HERE ONLY ECO FRIENDLY DICKFUCKS. HE'S NEVER HAD ONE HUNGRY DAY IN HIS LIFE. Not to mention he may or may not know Africa is a continent with varying economies throughout. I will ship him there in a fucking crate.

ETA: RAGE.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Luna

Quote from: Alty on July 19, 2011, 04:14:02 AM
I will ship him there in a fucking crate.

This is the correct response.

If the crate is impractical, suggest he get mommy to pay for a vacation there, in order to scout out preferred places to live and possible employment. 

He might even come back.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

While I was heading up the stairs:

Mom: You know, there are plenty of razors up there.
Me: Hint hint, huh?
Mom: Hint hint.

:lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 19, 2011, 04:47:32 AM

That reminds me of the winter when I decided to not shave my legs for 3 months.

Herbert got me a new razor, stuck it on the wall in the shower with a note that said, "Take the hint."
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 19, 2011, 04:56:25 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 19, 2011, 04:47:32 AM

That reminds me of the winter when I decided to not shave my legs for 3 months.

Herbert got me a new razor, stuck it on the wall in the shower with a note that said, "Take the hint."

I've already told everyone, including her, that I'm going to continue to grow my goatee until my birthday (this has been going on since May).
I seriously can't wait for my birthday, as the mustache bit tends to interfere with normal eating.
Mom wanting me to shave it all off makes me want to keep at it. I guess I'll just never grow out of certain things.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS