News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

The Unpublished Works of Carl Eric von Kleist, IV

Started by Rupert Giles, September 16, 2004, 08:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

East Coast Hustle

ugh...sorry, no follow up quetion here...I was totally unprepared for the awfuller than usual poetry...ugh...wow...I really need a stiff drink now... 8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

archPope Rocket P Llama

Quote from: Turd Fergusonugh...sorry, no follow up quetion here...I was totally unprepared for the awfuller than usual poetry...ugh...wow...I really need a stiff drink now... 8)

Sorry, I just felt the need to teach his prozac popping bitch-ass a lesson.
His Empirical Majesty archPope Rocket P. Llama, King of the Jews, GTKoRO, aka RevRev. Tokeval D. Kroenik KHG
-Bastard Children of Andy Warhol Cabal-(BCOAW)
"Buck buck buck BCOAW"

East Coast Hustle

cia poezio ae banala kaj senvalora. mi supozigi cin venturi meti cia gvidi en ano bakforno.    8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

/me stabs turd for using foreign languages.

die foreign langauge speaker die!  :twisted:
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

Horab Fibslager

it lokos liek italian. you trying to tell me that hilwe i was asleep italy invaded and changed teh offical; language to italian?

DAMN THEM! DAMN THEM ALL TO LOSIGN ALL THEIR MEATBALLS!
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

dude...the Italians couldn't invade a wet paper bag if they all had machetes...and it's not Italian...I told you, it's not a foreign language... 8)

Cain

DJRubberducky

It's not a foreign language because Esperanto is the UNIVERSAL language?  :-P
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Mangrove

well, the reasons why Eric's work went unpublished are abundantly clear......
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.