News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

You, sir, are adorable. I like the frames.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jasper

He kinda looks like Daniel Radcliffe.

NotPublished

ah you hurt my feelings :( All one of them. Atleast I'm not Ron Weasley, I can't stand him...

Glasses make me look too different! But they also me feel smart :lol:

I want to get a haircut though prolly go the usual short short
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

President Television

Quote from: NotPublished on August 10, 2010, 02:09:12 PM
ah you hurt my feelings :( All one of them. Atleast I'm not Ron Weasley, I can't stand him...

Glasses make me look too different! But they also me feel smart :lol:

I want to get a haircut though prolly go the usual short short

I think you look good.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Elder Iptuous

goddammit with the name changes in this place!
who was in the hiatus business?  chupacabra....  .838 L

Jasper

Quote from: Iptuous on August 11, 2010, 05:41:06 AM
goddammit with the name changes in this place!
who was in the hiatus business?  chupacabra....  .838 L

Captain Slack nee Doktor Plague

Sir Squid Diddimus

I can't keep up anymore, so I kinda just ignore who's posting and respond to whatever as whatever, or something.

Freeky

Wassat? you say there is a shaved monkey on my back? And he's into metal?

Suu

You got the monkey throwing horns.

THAT IS AWESOME.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

President Television

D'aaaaaaaaaw!

My mother used to call me a monkey when I was little. It was quite accurate; I used to climb all over everything. I still enjoy a good climb, I just never get to now.
Also, I was born in the Chinese year of the monkey for bonus points.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Princess on August 12, 2010, 02:46:46 AM
You got the monkey throwing horns.

THAT IS AWESOME.

He's such a ham.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 11, 2010, 10:14:06 PM
Wassat? you say there is a shaved monkey on my back? And he's into metal?

squeeeeee! aww that is teh cute.

Triple Zero

OMG HE IS SO CUTE :D :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

He is cute. It's almost enough to counteract his Terrible Twos and the frustration they bring. :lol:

Payne

I do note that you are afflicted with face-cupping hand syndrome.