News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Richter's Echo Chamber

Started by Richter, September 12, 2012, 11:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

-Show me a true duality.  Anyone.  I really don't think that shit exists.

-Anyone complaining about phallic design or symbolism, I have a challenge for you.  Make a functional hammer in the shape of a vagina.

-Shut the fuck up about the Jews.  If half that shit was true you'd never meet one who was buzzing the poverty line.

-Drink in one place, with your friends who are drinking.  Any combination of drink and movement is silly at best.

-In fact,just stay off my fucking roads in the first place.

More hate after I refill on coffee.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on September 12, 2012, 11:46:26 PM

-Anyone complaining about phallic design or symbolism, I have a challenge for you.  Make a functional hammer in the shape of a vagina.

-Shut the fuck up about the Jews.  If half that shit was true you'd never meet one who was buzzing the poverty line.

-Drink in one place, with your friends who are drinking.  Any combination of drink and movement is silly at best.

-In fact,just stay off my fucking roads in the first place.

More hate after I refill on coffee.

I like this new hate.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

-You can hire other people to do your bitching for you.  In some parts of our society it is even required.  Chew that over.

-Practical skills are now fringe interests.  Obsessive and compulsive following of high profile figures is standard media fare.  The next die off will involve famished hordes running for new of Kim K. or Octomom.

-Cultivating antisocial behavior will either lead to incarceration or political office.  Eloquence and charm are the main factors in this, actual intelligence is not required.

-Find a cure and the charity goes out of business.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Suu

I should warn you, Richter. Providence can only handle so much hate at one time.

If you need it, the shovel is in my landlady's trunk. The cement mixer is below the overpass near the 6-10, and the keys are under my door mat.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 13, 2012, 12:59:53 AM
I should warn you, Richter. Providence can only handle so much hate at one time.

Balls.  You can soak up the extra with guido bits.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

My ass.  It is unbounded, yet fits in my jeans.

Richter

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 13, 2012, 03:46:25 AM

My ass.  It is unbounded, yet fits in my jeans.

You're the one who met Buddha on the road and beat him up for his pants.  Don't go trying to apply that here.

Suu

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 13, 2012, 02:18:27 AM

You think I haven't tried? Those fuckers are SATURATED. I mean, you've met Dimo...

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Suu on September 13, 2012, 04:38:16 AM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 13, 2012, 02:18:27 AM

You think I haven't tried? Those fuckers are SATURATED. I mean, you've met Dimo...

I've seen him shirtless.  He's so daygo he's day-glo

Richter

"Flights" of beers - So you hit the pub/tavern/microbrewsteraunt, and want to try EVERYTHING.  How nice, they will serve you up a tiny glass of everything for a price.  This is the most self defeating pub gimmick I have ever seen.  Right off the bat it arms the patrons, giving them some kind of reject fraternity paddle to play with.  In the ensuing violence, there are certain to be hams reduced to assburger by the overzealous beatings.  NEVER arm your patrons.  The barkeeps, barbacks and servers must outgun them at all times.  Suu has verified this, and can concealed carry a Lousville slugger, 2 tasers, and a gun while still pulling off the "Tip me : )" look.

Anyone who orders one of these has also forgotten the purpose of the pub to such a degree that I doubt they remember the face of their father.  You are there to DRINK.  Not to Sample or Test.  You want to try 4 beers?  Have 4 real pints. 
If you order a beer and hate it, you have recourse.  Down it.  Not your style?  Wait for it to be jostled, and have a proper bar fight.  OR my favorite option, which assumes that if you're drinking you hate yourself at some level anyways, jsut muddle through the shity pint, and try for better luck with another.

Better than ordering a fucking flight and announcing to the bar how you swoosh off into fucksickle wishy washy land.

Suu

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on September 14, 2012, 12:08:57 AM
"Flights" of beers - So you hit the pub/tavern/microbrewsteraunt, and want to try EVERYTHING.  How nice, they will serve you up a tiny glass of everything for a price.  This is the most self defeating pub gimmick I have ever seen.  Right off the bat it arms the patrons, giving them some kind of reject fraternity paddle to play with.  In the ensuing violence, there are certain to be hams reduced to assburger by the overzealous beatings.  NEVER arm your patrons.  The barkeeps, barbacks and servers must outgun them at all times.  Suu has verified this, and can concealed carry a Lousville slugger, 2 tasers, and a gun while still pulling off the "Tip me : )" look.

Anyone who orders one of these has also forgotten the purpose of the pub to such a degree that I doubt they remember the face of their father.  You are there to DRINK.  Not to Sample or Test.  You want to try 4 beers?  Have 4 real pints. 
If you order a beer and hate it, you have recourse.  Down it.  Not your style?  Wait for it to be jostled, and have a proper bar fight.  OR my favorite option, which assumes that if you're drinking you hate yourself at some level anyways, jsut muddle through the shity pint, and try for better luck with another.

Better than ordering a fucking flight and announcing to the bar how you swoosh off into fucksickle wishy washy land.

Richter has watched me pulled semi-automatics out of my ass when I worked on the East Side. It's a little trick I learned when I worked in Ybor City.

Luna

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on September 14, 2012, 12:08:57 AM

You forgot one method of disposal.  "Oh, God, this tastes like weasel piss!"  Hand it to the drunkest person at the table, and order yourself another while they down it.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."