News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Can you guys do me a favor...

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 20, 2011, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Hoser McRhizzy

clickity

Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 20, 2011, 09:41:28 PM
Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 20, 2011, 09:27:50 PM
Those are beautiful, Nigel.  DIS ANOTHER REASON I WANT MONEYS.

Also, I will click anything Nigel wants me to click. Because she is awesome, and the Dark Lord Empress is also very vengeful.
This.

Your work is gorgeous!
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Juana

Clicked and shared. Hopefully my mother will like and buy them. Or if she doesn't, but expresses interest, I might pick them (or similar) up for a mother's day gift.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Triple Zero

They look very pretty Nigel!

(I'm only slightly disappointed it wasn't a trout ... :-P)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Clicked. And I'll click again from my school IP.

Gorgeous, btw.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Disco Pickle

clickity click.  nice work btw.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:eek: I SEE MOAR I WANT TO BUY lol
i probably shouldnt BUT I AM VERY TEMPTED....
i have 4 days to decide  :lol:

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eve Hill

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

THAAAANK YOUUUUUU!!!!! I have 115 views on that one now! Whooooo!!! :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard

Clicked.

Really beautiful stuff, Nigel!
Insanity we trust.

Jenne

maphdet

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Eater of Clowns

The asking price is actually a steal, because while I'm no expert, I'm pretty sure those are dragon's eggs.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.