News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Your Mom on September 15, 2014, 05:39:51 PM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on September 15, 2014, 06:34:31 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 13, 2014, 03:13:09 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on September 12, 2014, 07:29:22 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 11, 2014, 06:09:17 PM
So, it's generally known I'm apathetic as fuck on FB, but holy shitballs, I think it's worth the seven seconds of clicking it takes to leave all these incredibly stupid, hurtful, and hateful Discordian pages people keep volunteering me to.

Are you in Eris's Disco Clitterball? I think it's the only one that's not full of assholes. It has an actual moderator who has made it clear that it isn't a free-for-all, and it's female-friendly so the misogynists stay away.

Invite me, please!
me too please!

I will! The only thing is, I'm not sure who you are on Facebook!

I also want this
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Suu

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 15, 2014, 04:55:10 PM
Quote from: The Suu on September 15, 2014, 12:13:07 PM
My great aunt has ALS.

Day over.

I appreciate this isn't much, but at least there's been a fuckton of cash raised for that recently.

Hope shit improves Suu.

Unfortunately it's not something that gets better, but she's being well taken care of. She's a year in, and officially non-verbal according to my mom. But my great-uncle is still healthy and taking care of her. All we can do is make sure she stays with it and is comfortable.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Suu on September 15, 2014, 08:11:57 PM
My great aunt has ALS.

Day over.

I appreciate this isn't much, but at least there's been a fuckton of cash raised for that recently.

Hope shit improves Suu.

Unfortunately it's not something that gets better, but she's being well taken care of. She's a year in, and officially non-verbal according to my mom. But my great-uncle is still healthy and taking care of her. All we can do is make sure she stays with it and is comfortable.

Learned a lot about ALS when I was doing this play. It's a bitch of a diagnosis. There have been a lot of advancements in easing the symptoms and accommodating the patients as the disease progresses...for what that's worth.

My sympathies. Hope everything is the best it can be, given...

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I friended some family members that I barely know (or don't know at all). Come to find out I'm a great-great-uncle. Have been for quite a while now...at 38-years-old.

I have a feeling one could look at that fact alone and make a pretty accurate estimate of the socio-economic status of my kin.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on September 15, 2014, 06:34:31 AM
So, it's generally known I'm apathetic as fuck on FB, but holy shitballs, I think it's worth the seven seconds of clicking it takes to leave all these incredibly stupid, hurtful, and hateful Discordian pages people keep volunteering me to.

Are you in Eris's Disco Clitterball? I think it's the only one that's not full of assholes. It has an actual moderator who has made it clear that it isn't a free-for-all, and it's female-friendly so the misogynists stay away.

Invite me, please!
me too please!
aww yisss!

minuspace

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Suu

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 15, 2014, 08:19:28 PM
Quote from: The Suu on September 15, 2014, 08:11:57 PM
My great aunt has ALS.

Day over.

Hope shit improves Suu.

Learned a lot about ALS when I was doing this play. It's a bitch of a diagnosis. There have been a lot of advancements in easing the symptoms and accommodating the patients as the disease progresses...for what that's worth.

My sympathies. Hope everything is the best it can be, given...

It is what it is. Things are taken care of for the inevitable, but she's still in high spirits. :)

In other family news, my gramma's apartment complex put a dedication plaque up for her at the rec room, since she ran bingo and all the events they had there. I need to make a pilgrimage to Long Island to see it in person now when I get a chance to get to her and my grandfather's gravesite.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on September 15, 2014, 08:39:50 PM

Invite me, please!
me too please!
aww yisss!

Pixie I am not finding you on FB, PM me?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

50 minutes and I find out if my husband survived the worst day of his life in the Navy.

I kinda want to go to bed, though. I think I'll do that and leave the ringer on.

minuspace

Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on September 15, 2014, 11:12:55 PM
Or does radiohead suck universally?

*gong*

Thank you.  And it still pisses me off when they come before me to suck-seed.

Suu

trippinprincezz13

Put far more scorpion pepper sauce in my lunch soup than I had intended. My face is on fire and my brain is buzzing with AWESOME (at least I hope that's what it is). Also, I have achieved goosebumps.

Also hello again! (although my lack of lurking and occasional posts may not have been noticed - still it felt weird not being here for a while). Spent a week in Virginia playing with hippies at a festival and then visiting with my boyfriend's dad & family. The days before and since did not leave much time for checking in due to preparing my boss for my absence and subsequent catching up, but I have achieved that comfortable level of not much outstanding.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Freeky

Hey, TP! :)

ALL THE USB PORTS ON MY COMPUTER DON'T WORK.  :crankey:  What does this mean?  It means that I can't use a mouse.  Which means that, because there is a choice of accounts to log into, I CAN'T EVEN USE THE DAMN THING.  Much upset, very anger.

Suu

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on September 16, 2014, 06:05:44 PM
Hey, TP! :)

ALL THE USB PORTS ON MY COMPUTER DON'T WORK.  :crankey:  What does this mean?  It means that I can't use a mouse.  Which means that, because there is a choice of accounts to log into, I CAN'T EVEN USE THE DAMN THING.  Much upset, very anger.

Return it. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.